[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to move to la as a poorfag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Los-Angeles-skyline-001.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Los-Angeles-skyline-001.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
Is it possible to move to la as a poorfag?
>>
>>966705
Of course.

We have freedom of travel as US citizens, we are free to move to whichever state we wish to.
>>
>>966708
Everyone says you need to make 20/hr just to be broke there
>>
>>966714
Just suck dicks for $3 instead of the usual $1;
>>
>>966705

Yes, but you'll likely have to share a toilet and kitchen in a cramped apartment with 5-10 strangers.
>>
>>966811
>Yes, but you'll likely have to share a toilet and kitchen in a cramped apartment with 5-10 strangers.

And sleep in the bathtub together while sucking their dicks
>>
>>966705
Do you like the taste of dick?
>>
>>966705
unadvisable, unless you like the texture of dick
>>
>>966705
Hollywood here.
You can, you just won't be able to live anywhere desirable.
But depending on what you do, you may not need to live in trendy spots anyway.
>>
Tell me why you would want to go to LA again

http://imgur.com/hZYrWu2
>>
>>968567
Why did you upload that image to imgur when you could've posted it on... You know, the IMAGEBOARD?
>>
>>968572
Charlie sheen is a mod here
>>
File: oh I am laughin.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
oh I am laughin.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>968602
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.