[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which are the best sales jobs? I work at a solar company where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (97KB, 488x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 488x325px
Which are the best sales jobs? I work at a solar company where the salesman get paid a $60,000 base + $400 commission per sale. They're not hiring, and will not be for some time.

Which sales jobs have decent base salaries with commissions?
>>
Door to door dildosalesman.

Great base and commission and best of all you get to chat to lonely housewives and teach them how to use your products.
>>
>>964265
I feel like sales jobs would stress me the fuck out.
>>
>>964267

Yeah... Definitely want to stay away from door salesman.
>>
>>964265
Where do you live?
I work for a solar company that is hiring reps like crazy. 300-400/kW plus bonuses and the incentive prizes are actually awesome
D2d though
>>
>>964265

The goat sales jobs are probably insurance or payroll/benefits.

selling these to large businesses can easily earn a person over $100k per year if they are good.

but they are both for people who can find selling that shit interesting. I sure don't.
>>
>>964265
Outside sales for a larger company selling building materials. You need to be goddamn hungry for money, though. Our top sales guys clear just short of 6 figures a year, one guy has such a good relationship with a huge commercial contractor we do business with he basically just has to pick up the phone and get orders from them. It takes a long time to get there, though.
>>
>>964290

Thanks! I see some positions open up today on Craigslist from a construction supplies company.
>>
>>964274
>Yeah... Definitely want to stay away from door salesman.
Unless you want to build mental and social endurance.
>nothing quite like getting told to fuck off and threatened with a gun :'D
>>
>>964344

I work in inside sales setting appointments for closers. I get told no, over the phone, 50+ times a day.
>>
>>964349
Door is something different. People can be harsh. And you learn how to use your whole body language.
>>
>>964290
>You need to be goddamn hungry for money, though
Or experience. I was never that keen on money, but I was willing to learn how to influence, persuade, and communicate with all sorts of people. Sales have taught me that. Hell, it even works when picking up girls when going out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.