[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I pay a year's rent in advance? I'm 21 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

Should I pay a year's rent in advance?

I'm 21 and want to move out, but I have shitty credit and no apartment complex or even individual landlords have called me back. If I listed I would pay the year in advance, would that help? I can afford up to $2K/month a year in advance.
>>
>>963484
Maybe. I'd worry if the landlord would screw you out of the money. As long as it's in the contract and he doesn't sell/get foreclosed then fine
>>
Nice casual misogyny meme idiot.

>>>/pol/
>>
File: QoqOby7.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
QoqOby7.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>963521
Shut up fuckboy. Is any joke that concerns women now "back to /pol/" tier? Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>963525
Want to know how I know you're not rich or successful?

Because misogyny has no place in a professional environment.
>>>/pol/
>>>/b/
>>
>>963533
shut the fuck up faggot

want to know how I know you're not 'rich or successful' either? because you're easily triggered and likely follow a code of ethics. people have or will take advantage of that to fuck you over.
>>
>>963552
I'm not triggered though, I couldn't care less. I just meant that it has no place in a professional environment and looks incredibly childish and unprofessional.

Maybe it's acceptable at McDonald's but not at an actual job.
>>
>>963484
No you never do this. At most a higher security deposit. or bring a bank statement with you.

If you pay the guy and anything breaks he doesn't have any incentive to do shit. But run the numbers if they give you a hell of a discount it might work.
>>
>>963484
Don't do it dude, for reasons(I'm not typing it all out). Just find a month to month place to rent. Also, lol at the hr cunt who thinks she understands 'work'places. Fucking psych majors are the bane of western civilization...
>>
File: 1447622732802.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1447622732802.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>963521
>not being PC isn't allowed on other boards

History is doomed to repeat itself it seems
>>
>>963567
>He thinks acting like a faggot will get him taken seriously with clients, employees and higherups

Are u srs senpai?
>>
>>963571
Any place and any industry where actual work is done are a boys club. Even fags get in the closed frat boy action now. They laugh when you call them fags, and we look the other way when they make lewd gay remarks. NO GIRLS ALLOWED (unless you can handle the heat and bring it). "Clients" what do you think goes on at client lunches? Beer and strippers, retard.
>>
>>963574
>Any place and any industry where actual work is done are a boys club. Even fags get in the closed frat boy action now. They laugh when you call them fags, and we look the other way when they make lewd gay remarks

Life isn't a Wolf of Wallstreet-esque movie.
>>
>>963533
>Because misogyny has no place in a professional environment

Yeah maybe if all you aspire to be is a secretary. Business is, and will always be a boys' club.
>>
>>963579
You don't know, and you never will. I've worked sales in everything from software startups to industrial chemicals, and from engineers to janitors, it's wall to wall "I fucked your wife jokes". Of course, we only talk amongst ourselves about which hr girl/secretary has the loosest vag. You delicate types aren't invited to the party. Keep living in your little tampon sharing/ secret Santa bubble.
>>
>>963484
Id offer to pay 6 months in advance.

Only way id pay a year is if I got a free month or something.

I still dont like the idea because you can usually withhold rent if something major happens(roof caves in and he doesnt fix it) and the landlord does not repair it. In these situation you can put rent in an escrow showing your intent and ability to pay but at the same time depriving the landlord of it.

Basically, do what you have to do but be informed and make sure you get everything in writing.
>>
>>963556
Kys you liberal faggot
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>963626
go post jew memes on /pol/ you worthless subhuman

>>>/pol/
>>>/stormfart/
>>
>>963579
Yes it is. At least at places that make real money.

How's your safe space protest coming along, faggot?
>>
>>963694
>Yes it is. At least at places that make real money.

And let me guess you're in one of these "real" "places that make money" and still posting on 4chan?
>>
>>963571

>implying my boss isn't the one always initiating sexist jokes
>implying the head of the company doesn't make even more sexist ones when he's around

top lel

HR actually thinks anyone gives a shit about their rules, so cute.
>>
>>963745
Yes.
>>
>>963755
Then why are you on /biz/, a board comprised of over 50% unemployed people?
>>
As a landlord, I have had one person pay a year in rent upfront. He received a settlement and couldn't work so obviously because he wasn't working I was hesitant to allow him to move in. He offered to pay up front for 12 months rent, I accepted it.

I recommend getting proof you paid for a year up front however.
>>
File: 1355549697082.jpg (48KB, 442x330px) Image search: [Google]
1355549697082.jpg
48KB, 442x330px
>>963761
probably because half the posts here, in this thread, are you
>>
File: biz neet poll results.png (157KB, 1051x822px) Image search: [Google]
biz neet poll results.png
157KB, 1051x822px
>>963911
>>
Holy fucking shit this thread is a disaster and this board is fucking retarded. Thank you to like the 2 people that gave their opinion on my question, you fucking autists.
>>
File: 1405825001379.jpg (238KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1405825001379.jpg
238KB, 1280x853px
>>963916
>>
>>963916

OP why start at a year? Offer 6 months first, or even 3 months.
>>
>>963484
I wouldn't OP. You're going to end up with some slumlord that screws you out of your cash. Dealt with the same stuff when I was younger. From my experience I'd suggest hitting up craigslist or something until you find a private landlord (not an apartment complex) that will give you a chance.

>>963521
>>963533
>>963556
>>963571
>>963579
>>963636
>>963745
>>963761
>>963915
>>963921

the cancer.. my god lmao
>>
File: 1403723383715.png (105KB, 448x599px) Image search: [Google]
1403723383715.png
105KB, 448x599px
>>963958
begone jew
>>
File: 1446552123298.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1446552123298.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>963961
a 3min response lol

i can picture you sitting there in your basement all day

>F5
>F5
>F5
>F5
>>
>>963982
>What is auto refresh

lmao senpai s m f h

I just keep a tab open and shitpost in other threads(mainly /pol/) and whenever there's a reply I respond to it
>>
>>963484

Paying for 1 year upfront should only be done if the landlord offers you a massive discount (30%+)

Because all kinds of fucky shit can happen where you will need to move.

I had to move one year ago because my landlord was completely insane. I was just chilling one day and he started pounding on my door telling me he could smell pot smoke coming from my apartment (i don't smoke).
>>
>>963533
hire a staff consisting only of women and see how that works out. I guarantee your opinion will change.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
> no apartment complex or even individual landlords have called me back.
you aren't trying hard enough. Do you even put on clean and nice cloths to meet them? do you present as normal? How shitty is your credit and why btw? especially if you have enough savings to live for a year.
>I want to move out
So it's your first place. You won't stay there long anyways.
>>
>>964362
Fuck off to >>>/pol/ or /stormfront/ faggot
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.