[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ Haircuts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: business meme man.jpg (732KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
business meme man.jpg
732KB, 1280x800px
What are the most /biz/ haircuts? What do you usually ask for when you go to get your hair cut f.am?

Should I get it cut like the madmememan? Do I just ask for the cukkold cut or what do I say?

I usually just cut my hair on my own either buzzcut or high and tight.
>>
>>962349
Christian Bale
>>
>>962355
I don't have wavy hair because I'm not a faggot though.
>>
Come on guys, anyone?
>>
I'm black but I really like to keep it all off. Either a tapered fade or completely bald with a well kept beard. Not the best analogy but I kinda look like Steve Harvey right now with a comical beard instead of a mustache.
>>
Combover, short, really anything that isn't conspicuous. If you're trying to look professional, don't draw attention to your hair.
>>
File: side-part-hairstyles-men-fade.jpg (85KB, 612x768px) Image search: [Google]
side-part-hairstyles-men-fade.jpg
85KB, 612x768px
>>963016
I'm not black though. I'll look like a cancer patient if I cut it all off. That only works for black people.

>>963017
I've been looking at some and I just want to get something simple and decent looking really.

Side part seems pretty cool, should I just visit a barber and ask for that? I'm kind of unfamiliar with how to ask for haircuts as I've always cut my own hair.

pic related
>>
>>963016

At least yall dont have to comb. just hit the barbershop every 2 weeks and life is good. which is more fun than greatclips btw.

I went "black" for a while, and just got the short barbershop cut. but it looks too hostile on white people. People just always assumed I was aggresive.

not good for sales.
>>
>>962349
I'm balding so I shaved it all off and grew a moderate beard. Anyone with a bald spot is a coward who looks like an idiot. Just shave it.
>>
>>963035
>I went "black" for a while, and just got the short barbershop cut. but it looks too hostile on white people. People just always assumed I was aggresive.

Lmao same here. I had a time where I'd shave it all off and I think people thought I was a skinhead and were intimidated.

Right now I haven't washed my hair in over a month and haven't cut it in over 2 months and people are nicer to me than ever. Idk what it is.
>>
>>962349
Trim off the top (so my bangs are a little above my eyebrows) and #3 on the sides

"All-American Boy" cut
>>
>>963022
comments on this f a m?

Looks nicest cut I've seen thus far
>>
>>963045
Ayyyy fAm that's what I get I usually just tell my barber 3 on the sides and just trim the top with he scissors and your fingers you know? But now I'm going to try growing it out before I finish college so I can experience long flowing hair
>>
>>963076
>long flowing hair

Looks creep AF senpai
>>
The Afro of a strong, independent black womyn.
>>
>>962349
I got a don draper haircut after watching mad men actually. everyone loves it and i get a lot of respect for looking clean cut and professional. looking like you have yourself together gets you so far on its own. shave and keep yourself clean, people notice.
>>
>>963726
how do I ask for it though?

Do I just go to my local barbershop and say give me "the ol' don draper cut"?
>>
>>963744
kek
>>
>>963726
>>963744
I second this. What do we say anon pls respond
>>
>>963070
i have something like this

called a combover, but i get the sides faded. real nice haircut and you look professional
>>
Something really short. If you're working really fucking hard, sometimes you won't even have time to fucking shower and long hair + no shower = gross
>>
>>965574
>If you're working really fucking hard, sometimes you won't even have time to fucking shower and long hair + no shower = gross

That sounds horrible. I don't want a life like that.
>>
>>963744
>>965557

left side part. over and back, gel.

to look a little more agressive neater, get a cutthroat part.
>>
>>965580
that doesn't sound specific at all. Will he know what the fuck im talking about?

what about length and shit?
>>
>>962356
implying homosexuality isnt a choice
>>
>>965592
It's closely intertwined though.

have you seen a non-faggot with wavy hair?
>>
Who /severe dandruff/ here btw?
>>
>>962355
Yes! I really liked his hair in American Psycho, wish I could pull that off.
>>
>>965583
part is on the left side of the head
the top of the head is combed over while the other side of the part is combed back
>>
>>966453
> tfw when u have dermatitis and eczema.
>>
>>966586
bruh i got the worst dandruff ever

>tfw change your bed sheets then in 2 days your entire bedsheets are covered in dandruff
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.