[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I from the eastern European balkan states. And i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Hey /biz/ I from the eastern European balkan states. And i have kept reading about debt, credit scores and what not.

> What is this credit score?
> Why americans(it seems) always use credit cards? And multiple.
> How do you pay your stuff if you have to always use credit to buy stuff. I mean you don't own the money and your income is not large enough to support your life. Why do banks keep giving you credit when they know you can't pay up?

> As i said i am from the Balkans and don't have a credit card only a debit one. I get payed every month whit my money i pay food/bills(basically same like you) and maybe buy once 2-3 month something that i want like nice pair of headphones or for a trip abroad. But i just manage my personal cash and save up. I don't view my life very much differently than yours(we both eat,watch movies,buy shit) But its seem you like having 20% interest to everything and having it now rather than thinking i need to spend 3 months saving for X??? is this the difference?
>>
>>962336
The difference?
For smart people - at the end of the year, the CC company will give you cash back on money spent. E.g. 1% - 3% on good ones. You spend $1000, you get $30 back. So it makes sense to use CC for purchases.

For dumber people - a way for instant gratification.

By the way, kosovo is serbia, right?
>>
>>962336
It's just a meme that gives you some rewards for how much you spend if you pay it off on time.

Credit score is for determining how reliable you are on paying back money after borrowing it.

Also why are Estonia girls so qt? How much money do I need to be able to kidnap myself a gf from there?
>>
>>962338
>You spend $1000, you get $30 back. So it makes sense to use CC for purchases.

>Playing chicken with a 20%/y debt for a measly $10-30
Some stupid shit right there.
>>
>>962369
>>Playing chicken with a 20%/y debt for a measly $10-30

That's the point, you don't get any debt if you just pay it off.

That's all it is, just an easy/widely accepted way to pay with some rewards like airmiles and cashback, you just only buy stuff you already have money for it.
>>
>>962371
I would probably spend $30 a year to avoid the inherent risk of credit card debt happily.
>>
>>962375
It's more than $30 a year.

It's usually 1-3% of your total spending, which can be a few hundred, which isn't all that much but it's alright. Plus airmiles can get you free flights once in a while.

There is no inherent risk at all, it's literally free money. There's no catch you just pay it off and it's good.
>>
>>962381
>There is no inherent risk at all
Someone's paying for it bruh.
>>
>>962390
What risk is there? You just pay it off before the end of the month and that's all there is to it.

The reason you get rewards in the form of airmiles/cashback/etc. Is because they're collecting information on you, such as your demographics and spending habits. Which they then sell to advertisers and such.

So basically you're getting rewarded for them collecting info that:
18-26 year old White men spend $10-20 on Deodorant every 3 months, or whatever it is.Which helps companies reach their target market better and tailor advertisements to them.
>>
>>962393
Isn't it more likely to entice people to purchase things on their credit card; then pay the absurd interest rate thereon?
>>
>>962395
>Isn't it more likely to entice people to purchase things on their credit card; then pay the absurd interest rate thereon?

Perhaps secondarily but that is not guaranteed.

The most certain way they earn money is just by collecting your spending habits. When they have the spending habits of hundreds of millions of people, perhaps even a billion or two then you can see how this would be highly valuable and earn them a lot of money.

I guess if it bothers you that they're collecting data on which toothpaste you bought during which season but other than that it's fine
>>
>>962397
Eh, pretty sure CC companies only see your total/who it's going to and not individual items purchased anyway.
>>
>>962400
It's literally the entire reason you get rewards.

Read the terms and conditions, it's outlined there in extremely small font lol
>>
>>962336
Credit Scores are a representation of your historical usage of credit cards and other debt. It goes up if you regularly pay off your entire balance each month, and goes down if you fail to make a payment a given month. They are most important when looking for a large loan, such as a car or house loan. Generally, having a higher score allows for better interest rates.
>>
>>962346
Estonian girls are fucking crazy bro. Stay away if you value your life.
>>
>>962401
>"The issuing bank has the date of transaction, name of the merchant and the amount of the transaction that allows them to process that transaction," says Nessa Feddis, senior counsel and vice president of the American Bankers Association. She says specific information about items purchased (that you bought a gallon of milk, for example) is not included in the data transferred from the merchant. "As a general rule, the specific transaction information is not transmitted to the issuing bank. They are going to know where the person used the card."
>>
>>962405
>Estonian girls are fucking crazy bro. Stay away if you value your life.

How are they crazy? They're hot as fuck
>>
>>962409
OK. Don't say I didn't warn you lol.
>>
>>962413
I asked how senpai, I am interested to hear this.

>>962407
Idk senpai tbqh, pretty sure most rewards programs are based on that though. Airmiles and shit for sure is
>>
>>962401
The reason you get rewards is to encourage people to use CCs in the first place, some of em will not be able to pay off their debt in time and I assume this is quite profitable at 30%.
>>
>>962415
I'm just saying from my personal experience I did not meet an Estonian girl that wasn't crazy.

And I made a point of never sticking my dick in crazy.
>>
>>962421
In what way are they crazy though?

Come on senpai give us a story or something, you're being too vague
>>
>>962415
Its pretty much standard for all Slavic/baltic women this applies even more to the ones in the US.

You may notice their best friend and most likely only friend they have had longer than 2 years is their mother.

Most will have so sort of issues with their father which can relate to the hardworking or drunk stereotype.

>im latvian in usa
>>
>>962425
That doesn't even sound so bad.

I just want to get a village wife from Moldova or some Baltic shithole country. Can I do it with a few thousand dollars or do I need more?
>>
>>962429
This is /biz/ alright but still I don't think anyone can tell you with much certainty how many dollars you need to convince a Moldovian woman to go live with you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.