[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons post ideas of their ways to make money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

MONEY MAKING IDEAS THREAD

Post your money making ideas no matter how obscure or shitty they might be.

Just came up with this:

>Purchase concert tickets for well known artists
>resell them once the concert sells out
>????
>profit

my girlfriend is currently purchasing tickets to a justin beiber concert and has told me that every time he comes to our city he sells out insanely fast. thinking about buying like 3 or 4 general admission tickets and waiting until a week before the concert and selling them for like double the price to some dumbass rich white teen girls.
>>
You think no one has thought of this? Pretty sure you need to put a name to buy tickets now to prevent this from happening.
>>
>>961233
obviously people have done this before, initially my friend gave me the idea when he told me about a concert he got in to when it was sold out but he had to pay an obscure price for tickets from someone who had already purchased them.

the next thing im thinking of is whether or not i should buy nice seats or general admission
>>
>>961237
> obscure price

Wtf, did he have to pay in Icelandic kroners or something?
>>
File: 1444688998806.png (80KB, 355x373px) Image search: [Google]
1444688998806.png
80KB, 355x373px
>>961232

There's one most people don't use

It's a very niche market that could make you millions, no capital needed, no insurance, no liability.

I believe all you need is just your mouth for this type of business I'm about to tell you...
>>
>>961246
topkek
>>
>>961257
lol'd
>>
>>961232
dude people do this all the time
you're not the first

the real question is, are you going to do this for a long time? or just a quick buck?

if you want to me rich and successful, then reselling concert tickets aint gonna get you there. Just gonna get you maybe a few K in your pocket.

dont go around chasing pennies.
>>
>>961260
not trying to make a lot of money just thought it'd be a good idea for some quick extra cash for getting my family and friends xmas gifts
>>
Well I just came up with this

>Buy cheap products from Chinese manufacturers
>Import them to your country
>Sell them for profit

Why isn't anyone doing this? seems like a pretty easy way to make some extra cash on the side
>>
>>961282
yeah there's this site called gearbest that basically sells you products for extremely cheap straight from China, most of the time with free shipping as well.

You could also sell fake beats headphones pretty easily
>>
>>961232
I did this for the book "John Dies At The End" back when it was initially only printed by some small horror press, and before it was mass produced, but in huge demand.

I saw 3 of the copies of the book at my local Borders book store, and bought all three of them for $15 each, and resold them on ebay for like $80-90$ each
>>
>learn some basics about literature
>find a niche field and excel at it
>write ebooks and guides and publish them on amazon in good numbers
>make a decent income and live in Southeast Asia or some shit

Rate.
>>
>>961232

There were queues 10,000 people long waiting to book tickets for the live shows of Macbeth with Benedict Bramblepatch. You really think you'll be able get in ahead of the millions of genuine people who want Bieber tickets?
>>
File: grinning randy couture.png (51KB, 180x187px) Image search: [Google]
grinning randy couture.png
51KB, 180x187px
>>961282
>Buy cheap products from Chinese manufacturers
>Import them to your country
>Sell them for profit

>Why isn't anyone doing this?

people do that shit all time. it's called "american capitalism".
>>
>thinking I'll tell you c u c k s my brilliant money-making schemes...
Just kidding, I have no brilliant money-making schemes
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (45KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
45KB, 600x622px
>>961232
I'm looking for a few distribution partners to do some advertising on facebook and Craigslist as well as some logistical work. Need to be local in Massachusetts and have a truck or van, or at least have access to one. I'd never guarantee anything, but shouldn't be a problem making a spare $200 +/- per week doing your own thing.

Any interest?
>>
Work
>>
File: 1447438972234.jpg (268KB, 1074x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1447438972234.jpg
268KB, 1074x1536px
I bet it already exists

>get girls with good ass and tits
>get body paint
>customer can desided what to write
>carge them more if they want the girl to be nude
>help beta males make theyr ex gf jelouse or boosting egos
>>
>>961282
>get training in clockmaking
>buy broken rolexes from China for $500
>fix up, sell in America for $3000
>>
>>961486

You can be a supervillain... the Kukmaker

>paying $500 for a broken imitation Rolex
>>
what about invest on stock markets? does it work?
>>
>>961357
Yeah I can just buy them online once they go on sale dumbass it's not like they'll sell out in the minute it takes me to purchase them god damn
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.