[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I borrowed 80 grand from this Jewish banker type dude that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (97KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 600x504px
I borrowed 80 grand from this Jewish banker type dude that I found off google. I fudged a Ton of documents for the field he specializes in to get approved. I gambled it all away. Now I have nothing. What's gonna happen when he finds out. Should I leave the country? I been stalling him for a few months.
>>
Let me guess, you bought Bitcoins
>>
Move. Now. You've more than likely fucked with the wrong guy, and one of you have possibly broken the law.
>>
>>961075
Did you borrow from a company, or from an individual? Did you meet him face to face, or was it all done online.

Best case, they sue you, and garnish any money you make until it is paid back.

Worst case? You die slowly and painfully as they remove whatever parts can be resold.
>>
>>961093
If you think I'm joking about the risk of you being parted out into things that can be resold, a fresh human corpse (or not quite corpse) is quite valuable. Even old people who are dying of cancer are at risk.

Here'a a case that busted one ring in New York; if they hadn't targeted a well known British journalist, they probably would have continued operating without being caught.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1506150/Alistair-Cookes-bones-stolen-by-transplant-gang.html
>>
Ask for more of course. Say you're in a complex situation and need another 50K to triple the money. Gamble that away too when you get it. Then leave the country.
>>
Get a job, go to work and start paying him back. After a few years you'll be debt free.
>>
>>961102
Undertakers take body parts from fresh corpses all the time. I've heard of one taking the eyes from some 20 year old kid.

Its basically legal in other parts of the country for them to do this too.
>>
>>961075
Why make a thread, then don't reply?
>>
>>961146
lets just say my reply is that roman polanski topic
>>
>>961124
>80k debt
>in a few years you'll be debt free
yeah just a few years desu senpai
idiot
>>
>>961075
Is this some kind of new meme?
>>
>>962211

If you're a dumbfuck nigger with no education or job prospects or discipline then yeah, you'll have problems. Do your country a favour and drink bleach if you can't manage something so trivial.
>>
>>961075
You are so fucking dead. Sorry dude.
>>
Track him down and murder him before he murders you OP. It is the only solution.
>>
Take a legit loan. Pay the dude. Pay off the loan and the interest by putting aside money from your job slowly, but steadily.
>>
His your friend called Mickey? If so, then you are dead. He's going to break your legs and diddly your cornlino. Afterward he will slash your throat. OP you better run away.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.