[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people who are rich simply through rite of birth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

File: db2323r32r.jpg (15KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
db2323r32r.jpg
15KB, 224x225px
>There are people who are rich simply through rite of birth meanwhile you bust your ass and will probably never be rich

fuck this gay earth
>>
But their parents busted their asses. Or maybe their parents' parents. And so on.

And every generation either (probably) increased the wealth, or did not squander it, which is way more difficult than you might believe.

Rich dynasties generally deserve to be rich.
>>
You poor thing~
>>
>>960334

Why should they get handouts from there parents?
>>
File: 1388621960748.jpg (2MB, 3380x2787px) Image search: [Google]
1388621960748.jpg
2MB, 3380x2787px
>>960328
You can become pretty rich Anon.

There are people born more talented than you as well, taller, prettier, bigger penis, lots of things. But you just do what you can every day and one day you will be pretty successful.

Take it slow but persistent. If you can't run a marathon, run a 5k, if you can't run a 5k, run a mile, if you can't then run for a few minutes, if you can't run for a few minutes, walk. If you can't walk then take a step, Anon.
>>
>>960336
But they don't. Successful dynasties "bust ass" raising subsequent generations to not fuck up what they've built up.

I guess I could offer a counter-argument: Why shouldn't they?
>>
>>960339
>But they don't. Successful dynasties "bust ass" raising subsequent generations to not fuck up what they've built up.

like the Hiltons?

Daughter is a dumb whore and his son is a pot smoking degenerate.

They won't do shit running the company - other people are paid to do that. they just reap the rewards for DOING NOTHING
>>
>>960344
Dynasties like that don't last for long though. They're going to go into decline.

Try to widen your perspective past one individual. Yes, that ONE son gets a free ride because his FAMILY TREE worked hard. YOU need to work hard because your FAMILY TREE didn't, and were lazy.

Also try to widen your horizon past your own miserable lifetime.
>>
>>960344
>Daughter does nothing

She's made tens of millions in her acting/modeling and (mostly) the clothing and makeup brands she had made using that reputation. It's a persona, she knows exactly what she's doing. Some people work with idiots in hollywood/high society, but not most. You don't get as many deals as Paris being a moron.

Don't get me wrong, I hate her persona, but it's all been calculated. The only fools are the ones who believe the charade.
>>
>>960350

no shes a fucking whore

dumb as a bag of milk
>>
>>960338
>If you can't walk then take a step, Anon.
That's very beautiful.
>>
>>960361
Thank you f am.

Do I have a future in writing motivational speeches for money?
>>
File: pic related - one of our cars.jpg (56KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
pic related - one of our cars.jpg
56KB, 528x960px
Anon, its simple to make a family dynasty. The main thing you need to realize is, you have to be able to TRUST your family. My dad earns $90k, mom earns $40k, I earn $100k, my sister earns $80k. I'm in college, and my sister is too. We both have startups that have a positive cash flow. We also have a few properties that we collect an income from, and we work during the Summer time and the Winter time.

We bring in $310k a year, after tax that's around $155k. We live in a $350k house, we own 6 cars, fully insured, and we save about 50% of our income yearly.

Our savings total over $1M and by the time me and my sister finish college, we will have over $1.5M saved. That's 3 years from now, and after that I start working full time, while my sister goes to Med School. In 3 years I'll be earning around $250k a year on my own, maybe $300k. My sister will still be earning the same $80k however, until she gets into her Residency, at which point she'll earn more.

So, yeah. It just takes FAMILY COORDINATION, and TRUST. If everyone's on the same page, a family can be your greatest weapon in this day and age. Use them to your advantage, even if you don't like them, because they are always there to you to exploit. My parents will retire by 50, our family will be worth well over $15M by that point, and my sister will have just started her Medical Practice, which will be drawing in around $1M on a yearly basis until she expands her business. I'll be developing property by then, using our multi million dollar savings as leverage to develop beautiful properties wherever the real estate market is hot, and be earning a few million dollars per year.

By the time me and my sister are 45 - 50, we want to have our family worth over $100M. We might get there much faster by luck, or certain opportunities that may present themselves, but just by working hard, in a normal way, while living a normal life, we believe strongly that we will be worth over $100M by the time were 40 - 50.
>>
>>960363
I think you do. You could start it by saying "to run a marathon, you need to first take a step" or something but I think I've read that somewhere else.
>>
>>960352
>dumb as a bag of milk
I'm very confused with this analogy. Is the bag like a grocery bag containing a gallon or 2 of milk in plastic containers? Is the bag more like a ziploc bag filled with loose liquid milk and sealed off? Is it a paper bag with the milk dripping through the wet seams? In that case it would be pretty dumb to store milk like that. Otherwise, I am not sensing the dumbness of a bag of milk.
>>
>>960364
Noice. Wish my family were like this.
>>
>>960366
Yeah it does sound pretty played out now that I think about it.

Still though I could see it being pretty profitable to write stuff like that for companies to use in their "about us" page. Something like, "-some other atuff-...Take a step in the right direction, choose blahblah Capital".
>>
Hard work isn't enough to become rich. You need to be strategic and unafraid to lie and fuck people over to make it.
>>
>>960375

This is also good advice. You need to be able to put your self aside and think of things without emotions.
>>
>>960364
By the time me and my sister are 45 - 50, we want to have our family worth over $100M
Hah!
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

Fookin hilarious brah

Good read but you are fucking off ur rocker
>>
>>960373
Write a self-help book.
Write it as a side project and if it becomes successful abandon everything to start doing seminars and workshops with the book philosophy.
You can even get called to talk in big companies.

Use that time to network so you can get a very good job or just to meet the right people for future projects.
>>
>>960379
I've considered writing a book before.

Funnily enough a friend of mine strongly urged me to write a fiction book with symbolic tones when I considered it. - Not sure I have enough words and creativity in me to write a whole book though and keep it interesting. Wouldn't even know where to start really.
>>
>>960386
Make topics that you need to address such as "the first step", "learning how to run", "don't be afraid if you don't complete your first 5k" and others.
Those are the things you'll want to put on the book but not necessarily the names of the chapters, just what you want to put in.

Then start writing those individual pieces, after that, put it all together and revise the text.

Come on anon. Are you on /biz/ to just shitpost or to actually get some insight to become someone who matters?
>>
>>960391
>Come on anon. Are you on /biz/ to just shitpost or to actually get some insight to become someone who matters?

Thanks man. Sometimes I forget the real goal of life. I'll get started this weekend.

I tried to create a "motivational meme blog" before but eventually just stopped writing for it when I realized how cringeworthy and autistic it was lol.
>>
>>960401
>the motivator needs to get motivated
Quite funny desu senpai
>>
>>960406
I can reach the audience the best because I speak from expert experience in procrastination and excuse-making.
>>
>>960345

>All non-wealthy families are lazy
>All wealthy families are hard working

What delusional world do you live in?
>>
>>960416
>What delusional world do you live in?

Which do you?

>People just keep getting unlucky despite being smart and working hard!
>Rich people literally just got money from the sky for doing nothing
>>
>>960418

He probably believes the government will take care of him.
>>
>>960418

Want to show me which post in this thread I suggested either of those?

Hint: It's up your ass.
>>
File: suislide.jpg (39KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
suislide.jpg
39KB, 500x562px
>>960364

1. How do you and your sister make 100k and 80k while in college.
2. I'm jelly bro, my dad works at home depot after 20 years as a mediocre defense attorney (and 7 years of unemployment in between). Brother and sister also make almost nothing. Only Mom and I keep the place afloat.

>tfw family is a failure and they drag you down.
>>
>>960426
You implied it.

How on earth are wealthy families not hard-working?
How do you think they got wealthy? In order to become wealthy, one way or another you need to convince people to give you money for something. No matter how you slice it in order to convince people to give you millions of dollars you have to be smart AND hardworking.

Non-wealthy families(depending on what you mean by wealth) but yes they are generally lazy, blame others, don't apply themselves, etc. Show me one hard-working family who does everything they can as much as they can yet keep getting unlucky every single year and live in poverty.
>>
>>960429

Where did I imply it?

I merely pointed out the false assumptions made in a previous comment. The only implications from pointing out false assumptions is that the assumptions made were false.
>>
>>960364
IT'S YOU, THE CANADIAN SHITPOSTER WITH YOUR DOCTOR MEMES AND MAKING "$1BILLION pa"
>>
File: the heck.jpg (32KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
the heck.jpg
32KB, 720x405px
>>960443

Wat o_O
>>
>>960447
why you keep making shitpost threads f am.

Reach Vaughan Mills rn let's fucking scrap, this one is for /biz/
>>
>>960451

KEK me vs you? I'll rekt you buddy, stfu 4'11 90lb manlet

I'm not even near Vaughn Mills rn I'm in Ottawa you fucking ass

And I don't shitpost on biz, the last thread I posted in was like some idiots Bitcoin thread where it went up to $400 like 2 weeks ago?
>>
>>960459
Pussy probably would need to bring a bunch of Sri Lankan niggas.

I won't even bring my piece, I'll fight you fair and square, reach yorkdale then
>>
>>960460

LMFAO nigger I don't roll with no Sri Lankan tigers, I roll with white people, we fucking play League of Legends and work on my startup. God fucking damn it, I am not even a shitposter, I post useful info in startup threads!!!!
>>
>>960463
Yes but can your startup see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
>>960463
i am almost positive you're the one who posted that thread bragging becoming a doctor even though you dropped out or some shit.

Why is there so many Canadian shitposters on this board? Anyway let's scrap all my niggas carry fucking straps
>>
File: camouflage-guitar-strap.png (379KB, 1000x1505px) Image search: [Google]
camouflage-guitar-strap.png
379KB, 1000x1505px
>>960465

Why do your niggas carry straps?

Don't you mean they're strapped up?
>>
>>960477
these some of my niggas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRzXHHa_jDk

scar-town nigga
>>
>>960481

Nigga you aint ready for my niggas b

https://youtu.be/i0Gz2TBb9EU

B town special on yo ass, have you hearing shots in the stair case dawg.
>>
>>960488
what the fuck is this shit

come to regentpark nigga you'll get your ass laid out on sight by my shootas senpai
>>
>>960491

Ya alright nigger, I'm strapped with my cell phone to call the popo on ur ass.

Also if you ever touch my car, I'll fuck your entire family up.
>>
>>960481
Did Mike Clattenburg make this?
>>
>>960496
you're such an annoying person anon. You're also weirdly close with your sister.
>>
>>960496
reach regentpark then talk shit pussy

come at 1 am senpai we can scrap in the basketball court
>>
>>960500
Dude I am positive this is the shitposter that has created at least 3 threads roughly with the same tone/style of writing and included his sister in the story.

And /pol/ says Australians are the shitposters... Canadkuks are the biggest shitposters of all ;-;
>>
>>960352
She's literally made more money by herself than your entire family tree has cumulatively
>>
>>960509
fa m i'd let paris hilton cu.ck me tbqh.
>>
>>960328
>fuck this gay earth

Lots of people just died in Paris. Be thankful for your well-being today.
>>
>>960364
>I earn $100k, my sister earns $80k.
doing what? what kind of startup
>>
>>960578
hundreds of people die everyday from traffic accidents
>>
>>960496
reach senpai lets fucking scrap
>>
>>960328

And a lot of them commit suicide.

I may not have money like them, but I'm sure as hell happier than a majority of them.
>>
Lol op why are you envious of rich people? If u really want to be rich than do ur homework and work ur butt off and perservere and MAYBE ull get rich. Remember that everything takes sacrifice and it takes a lot to work and be rich and u might not even end up liking it all that much. Lots of rich people are unhappy and have problems and broken families and relationshios because of it, a lot of rich people have regrets at the end of their life for not doing something or doing something wrong
Its all perspective op just cause u were born poor dosent mean u can't be rich and just because people were born rich dosent mean they enjoy it or are any better off in life
>>
>>961129
my gat sound like a nigga farting

blaaarrrrlp braaaalplplp
>>
>>960328
There are also people dieing of HIV/starvation/malaria in some 3rd world shithole because of where they were born/who they were born to.

Can't really complain when it could of been a hell of a lot worse.
>>
>>961838
this tbqh

>Tfw born in the age of information in low middleclass family in a first world country

Feels a lot better than being born in some Cambodian shithole where I'd need to be a ladyboy prostitute to survive. tbqh family
>>
>>960459
Uni student in Ottawa lmk if you need start up help :)
>>
More income makes you wealthier in the same fashion as spending less. Living simply can help with your feeling of inadequacy. Cooking at home, enjoying the outdoors, driving minimally.
>>
>>960679
So if I come in your house and murder you right now it wouldn't be a problem right, because after all hundreds of other people will have died today anyway.
>>
>>960364
>your cars are worth more than your house

Nice depreciating assets you got there.
>>
>>960376
>morality=emotions
>>
>>960429
Oh, now someone is defensive

Get your thumb of your butt, and look at people like the Johnsons or the Hiltons. All they do all day is spend money and meet with advisors for their trusts. Which is still better than being a faggot and shitposting on 4chan all day, but are you really trying to say that these people work hard?
>>
>>962328

Lol, we paid $350k for our house 6 years ago, it's WORTH $600k if we were to list it on the market tomorrow morning.

Also our cars are our business, we like them so we bought them, some are used because new was unavailable but some are new as well. None are financed or leased, all bought and paid for in cash.
>>
>>960334
>which is way more difficult than you might believe.
They can invest their money in index stock and live comfortably off the fucking interest.

Budgeting isn't hard. Keep believing your rags to riches fairy tale, randroid.
>>
>>962352
u mad ur not rich?
>>
>>960364
damn i could never trust my family like that.
>>
>>960364
It's all fun and games until someone dies and you get screwed in the will. Though if you have a small family it should end positively. My grandfather had 2.5m in assets and 12 kids, The eldest 2 brothers basically took it all by changing the will right before he died, so it goes.
>>
>>960463
>I roll with white people, we fucking play League of Legends and work on my startup.
I have never read more cringe-worthy words on /biz/. I'm cringing so hard that I'm in physical pain.
>>
>>962335
I paid 420K 8 years ago for a detached 5 bedroom house in downtown Toronto. Worth 2M now.

But I can't bear to sell it because I just want to live here and not in the burbs.
>>
>>962489
You like to live near shitskins and gooks?

tbqh Toronto is hella shit but it's necessary because it's the only relevant city in Canada besides Hongcouver
>>
>>962490
I live in little Italy, it's mostly white people.

I just like being able to walk to work and having one of the best universities in the world within walking distance.
>>
File: Bitcoinstothemoon.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoinstothemoon.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>960328

Odds are that you are born into the top 1% of the world OP. So stop crying like a little girl.

>Mfw global median salary is below $1,300 a year
>>
You can make gold from bullshit. You must believe in yourself to an almost unhealthy level. Or learn to embrace failure. If you have courage, keep moving forward, have high social intelligence/charm, and can delay gratification to avoid imploding you have a good shot.

So the 'hard' work is mostly about grinding away at self doubt and people saying critical shit like: why the fuq would you get 5 million dollars to make a broken pic editing app nobody ever used just because your startup got bought out by another company with too much liquidity and a random diversification strategy because money is cheap but only if you're already rich and investing in tech bubbles??? You literally got paid for contributing nothing of value!!!

Just ignore that shit. keep faking till you make it. just lift and shake hands, bro.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
I live in the highest that could probably still be called "middle class", probably on the border of wealthy.

Almost none of my dads wealth trickled down on me, but I carry a large sum of his personality (Learning and Working is the highest form of life; It's okay to manipulate people).

I still don't know if I am lucky or not. I got some semi-expensive things given to me but almost everything else I have had to buy myself.

I've been friends with both poorfags and richfags. It seems that both are more likely to fail:
>Richfags got everything handed to them and never really developed any talents.
>Poorfags inherited their parents terrible personality and never developed any talents.

I think it all comes down to who you are and what you do. While it is true that richfags tend to have more resources, if they are completely useless people it won't help them at all.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 254x199px
>>960328
>>There are people who are rich simply through rite of birth meanwhile you bust your ass and will probably never be rich
Even if you don't strike it rich, you should still bust your ass in everything you do.

Hell, i've grown up on both sides of the tracks.From beachside backyard in SoCal, to bumfuck nowhere south growing up.

Shit happens, i'm not gonna sit and cry about it.
I'd rather have the pride from my own achievement, over being advantaged.

I've always worked hard. From 12-16 hour work days, to working nights full time and going to school.
But it'll pay off when I eventually break 6 figures.
I'm pretty sure I'll resent my future kids because they won't have to work as hard as i've had to.
>>
>>960429
Well, I mean, I see your point and definitely agree that the "the only difference between me and the wealthiest people on the planet is luck" meme is taken way too far by some, but there ARE tons of people who are legit hard-working but can't get a break.

My Literature teacher from the depths of Eastern Europe is one of the smartest people I know. She's single-handedly providing for three sons doing medicine in college AND for her mom. She writes 4-5 doctorate dissertations for rich corrupt asshats a year which always mark within the 90th percentile, yet she is too poor to pay to do a doctorate herself. She's ended up doing all the administrative work at her school for no compensation because she's the only competent person there, and if she stops now she might lose her job which would mean everything she's been building for 20 years will be crumbling down. Every moment she isn't doing some other shit she's taking private students in for tutoring, so she can top up her income.

In a fair world, she would be a Prime-Minister, head editor of the Times, best-selling writer or chief executive for a company right now. Yet she's stuck in this constant rout where everyday she struggles to gather up just enough money to pass by another day.

Sorry, I got carried away. I just feel quite strongly about even the implication that poor = lazy.
>>
>>962572
>I'm pretty sure I'll resent my future kids because they won't have to work as hard as i've had to.
And then they post here.
It's a cycle Anon.
>>
>>960364
What if my sister enjoys watching the Kardashians in her spare time and is going to community college to become a preschool teacher?

Also, I honestly don't care about how successful my brothers and sisters are. $100 million between me and my family is a lot less appealing than $100 million to me.
>>
>>960350
The only fools are ones who think that everyone in Hollywood/born rich is a super genius and that a majority of the girls aren't rich just because they were born rich and are nice to look at. You probably think that Kim Kardashian is a great businesswoman, lel.
>>
>>960364
>I'll be earning 250k a year on my own
>My sister earns 80k a year
>We want to be worth $100m

Can we atleast just come to a consensus that anyone who reaches even 5m networth isn't spending their time on 4chan talking about it?

Also one more time for the keks
>Family, Coordination and trust
>Results in $100m
>>
>>962531
>Border of wealthy
>Doesn't know if he is lucky or not

lmao shut the fuck up you kek
>>
>>962845
this a Canadian shitposting roleplayer f a m.

I even found one on /pol/ who admitted to it more or less, he said the exact same things as the guy who spammed /biz/ before with a Canadian flag. Down to the las t detail
>>
>>962848
But I haven't got any of that sweet private schooling, car when I became 18 or parents paying for hobbies and trips.
>>
>>960451
>>960363
>f am

what does that even mean?
>>
>>960364
>ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LIVE IN SOME WEIRD INCESTUOUS CANADANIGGER COMPOUND FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.
>STEP RIGHT UP GUISEEE
>>
Only recently has our family become a upper-middle class one. All thanks to computing. Have a millionaire uncle who pays for our school and our grandparents, he got in with google before their stock skyrocketed, then my mother makes something like $110k in admining. Its really not hard to make money with all the new opportunities surrounding computers.
>>
>>964819
Funny anime meme
>>
>>962826
Some just have a smart businessman behind them, and other's are actually good when it comes to business.

The only fools are the ones sitting and complaining about other's success, while not achieving anything themselves.
>>
>>960328

Life is temporary. And there ARE more important pieces to life than money.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.