[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin going up to $700 tomorrow. Last time to buy fellas!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: bitcoins.jpg (44KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoins.jpg
44KB, 460x276px
Bitcoin going up to $700 tomorrow. Last time to buy fellas!
>>
>>959397
Buuump
>>
Kill yourself op
>>
Shut the fuck up you fucking shill
You really think anyone has the capital on this board to actually bid up the price significantly even if hundreds of us buy your shillcoin? Get the fuck out of here you pleb
>>
Do you know this because of your knowledge?
>>
>>959429
I'm trying to do you guys a favor. I guess you don't like money.
>>
Stop giving bitcoiners a bad name. This thread is fucking dumb. How about you start over, and give ANY FUCKING EVIDENCE OR REASON WHATSOEVER
>>
>>959438
>>959397
what this guy said. I want to believe anon just neeed proof. Honestly I'm hoping bit coin drops to 200 within the year before i get in on the action.
>>
>>959433
>>959438
There's isn't, there's no such thing as random generosity as give all free money. It's to benefit you fucking shill

Real traders keep their mouth shut when they find a strategy that makes them good money
>>
>>959446
Pathetic. Stop.
>>
>>959450
Live in your delusion and enjoy the consequences of not being informed enough to make decisions for yourself
>>
>>959438
You of all people should know bitcoin is the future of money. If you already own bitcoin then relax, bro. Just buy in more and wait.
>>
Always do the opposite of what /biz/ says.
>>
>>959457
...what?
I hold 104 different cryptocurrencies/blockchain-born assets btw, I fucking adore btc and have since 2012, but this thread is the epitome of fucking shilltardation. Why in gods name would anyone take this ridiculous thread seriously? I'm genuinely curious. Why the fuck would you post this?
>>
>>959466
If you don't think that bitcoin is going back up that's on you. Your loss.
>>
>>959466
>goes on to prove he is well informed by listing assets and experience

You're too easy
>>
>>959468
I'm instinctively near certain that btc will be enormously more valuable at some point than it is now, but I'm trying to understand why, even if you truly believe it, you would gallop onto a forum and assert that you know for certain that tomorrow it's value for no stated reason, will rise not only by a seemingly near-impossible, staggering amount, but that you also know that value to be 700.

I'm too tired for this shit. Give any even remotely plausible shred of evidence, or kindly fucking stop this playground nonsense.
Give any reason. Any evidence. Anything. Every deluded fool who believes shit like this on no basis, soon thereafter panic sells. and fucks the value in doing so.
>>
>>959397
sage for not even funny joke. Get more creative.
>>
>>959484
Like I said I am just trying to help you guys. You don't have to believe me. You're going to be sorry though when you didn't and lose out.
>>
>>959506
I'll bet you 1 btc that the price will not hit 700 USD over the next 24 hours. Id's are active here on biz so there's no hiding.
Deal?
>>
>>959446
This

Everyone on this board is a shill
>>
Pump and dump
>>
>>959423
This
>>
>>959520
I don't want to take your bitcoins man. We're bitbrothers we are supposed to help each other out.
>>
>>959596
How touching.
I wouldn't want to lose contact with one so compassionate. I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.
>>
I'll cry if OP was right
>>
File: no-mans-sky.jpg (75KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
no-mans-sky.jpg
75KB, 460x215px
BUY ETHER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I wish bitcoin would just go away already
>>
>>959714
u jelly?
because it wont go away
>>
Ethereum'
>>
>>959714
Bitcoin isn't going anywhere bud. When we are all millionaires and you're still wageslaving youre going to look back on these posts. In 2017 it will be impossible to own even 1 BTC.
>>
File: 1423172341974.png (209KB, 419x551px) Image search: [Google]
1423172341974.png
209KB, 419x551px
>>960096
I think 1/10 of these posts is not even sarcasm
>>
BTC, LTC, DOGE & Ether are the future. Everything else is doomed to fail.
>>
10$ up!
>>
>>960096

Okay hotshot did bitcoin get up to $700 today?
>>
>>960229
>day isnt over bigboy
>>
>>960234

But has it so far?
>>
>>960236
>implying that means anything
>>
>>960237

Valid answer are yes or no. Come on hotshot, help us "newbs" out here.
>>
>>960239
I already tried to help you. If you haven't bought some by now then your fault.
>>
The reason bitcoin isn't going up anymore is because interest from the public is completely gone.
>>
>>960242

That's either yes or no. You still haven't answered the question.
>>
Still not entirely convinced.
>>
>>960248

Have some faith, he still has the rest of the day.
>>
>it didn't go up
>it actually went down

lol

shitcoin shills, ladies and gents
>>
Is it a good idea to have at least one bitcoin just in case? I signed up for that coinbase site a while ago, but haven't done anything with it yet.
>>
>>960374
Yes you should at least have one Bitcoin. In a couple years they are going to be impossible to buy by normal people. If you don't have one then you are always going to think about the time they were only $300. You don't want to have to shot yourself later in life for being dumb.
>>
>>960382
even after your credibility was so strongly established, I'm not convinced.
>>
>>960457
Sorry just trolling. I put together this thread and all my responses from real posts by bitcoiners on /biz/. I think to make it more believable I should have posted something about how revolutionary the blockchain is.
>>
File: booted.jpg (32KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
booted.jpg
32KB, 480x720px
$2200 a c0in @ the twins exchange.

Oh, down for "scheduled" maintenance.
>>
>>960553
Some lucky bastard sold @ 480, 650, 750, and 900.
>>
>>960468
note how nobody believed you brah.
>>
>>960768
I think everyone is burnt out on Bitcoin. It isn't even fun to troll here anymore because instead of raging people just react with mild disdain.
>>
>>960774
i just think the 2014 plebbitbabbies have ragequit, and btc is being used by more sane, rational people who legit see mad potential in this beautiful new tech. i love btc as much as anyone on this board, but i first bought for about a quid, and while i fully believe its horribly undervalued atm, i think were gonna see double-digit prices in the next couple of years. i cant wait.
>>
>>960779
I personally don't know any one person who has bought BTC at some point that isn't also prone to other bad financial decisions like day trading penny stocks, having a high debt to income ratio, playing Holdem poker or blowing a few thousand at a blackjack table in Vegas. I absolutely believe that most of you are sane. Plenty of sane people have made dumb choices with their money. The first step in getting help, however, is admitting you have a problem. It just depends to what extent you have been blowing money on BTC. If it's just a hobby then it may not be a big deal. If you are late on rent/mortgage payments because of this? You may need professional help.

18005224700 is the Gambler's Hotline number. It might be a good place to start you on your way to recovery.
>>
>>960803
How many bitcoinbros do you "know personally" brah? That's not me at all.
>>
>>960803
When bitcoin bottoms out again I'm going to buy. I've seen enough pumps that I think I could go long and make a pretty good return. Not going to put my life savings on it or sell my laptop and drive 18 hours for it but I'm going to take a calculated risk.

I don't think it's good for much beyond pump n dump tho tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>959397
Are you "500 by weeks end" guy or just trolling?
>>
>>960779
So. Why would btc go up in value when the utility of the blockchain can be attained through other alts?
>>
So did it go up 700?
>>
>>961740
Aside frim the billions of dollars already in btc, the fact that it was the first, the fact that its tried, tested and proven to be impenetrable even with every hacker on earth desperate to steal those billions, the fact that its technical integrity is backed by ludicrous amounts of processing power, the sheer number of btc services available - some very much appreciated by many people and accessible solely by way of btc, and the fact that it has such a big following and such respect from so many people, I don't have an answer to this with which /biz/ would be satisfied. More than anything I suppose, simply, its a commonly held, instinctive belief which I share. I know the latter is worth... well nothing realistically, but I like bitcoin enough that I have faith in it. I have little to no faith in almost all alts. They drop like flies and the devs can rarely be trusted. Even if superior tech comes along itll take a very long time to permeate the net to the extent btc has. Decades maybe.
Fuck man even if does tank like almighty hell it'll still probably become a collectors item. I really dont have a satisfactory answer, but one way or another, short of a catastrophic failure of the software, I personally cannot fathom btc dying.
>>
>>961857
ok so, in a roundabout way you had 1.) first mover advantage (remember how that worked out for myspace?)

and 2.) because of so much money / users its the most secure network, which is true...as long as the price doesnt go low enough for long enough to collapse the ecosystem when the chinese rigs pull out, because if that happend just once then the golden throne would be up for grabs

So thats something to think on
>>
I think the fact of the matter is that the availability to the average not so technologically competent civilian is barring the popularity. The exchange rate is based primarily on the common interest of public ownership. The platform is not stagnant, and the expansion of common interest is evident based on simple principle, it is however, very user unfriendly and that is, in my unprofessional opinion, the ultimate barrier this currency faces.
>>
>>959459
>The future of currency
As a consumer, i'm not really interested.
>>
>>959397
I watch the bitcoin price everyday, its dumping right now lol.
>>
>>961740
I think its about the 51% control, and the number amount of investments that went into BTC.

Think about it if you were to create free energy what would the oil companys do to you? Kill you?
Dropping 50 million dollar investments gives you connections to bad people
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.