[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finished the last day of WBL's (Web Based Learning) this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I finished the last day of WBL's (Web Based Learning) this morning for Kroger. Anything an 18 year old American mexicunt like myself should know or be aware of?
>>
Banana code is 4011, cauliflower is 4549 or maybe that's brocolli. Anyways you get chips or like something like that's breakable, put them over to side for bagger instead of letting them pile with cans and shit on conveyor. Make sure you ask for discount card and don't be retarded. If you lift the back of the line of carts they're easier to turn.

All I can think of
>>
>>959143
>Make sure you ask for discount card and don't be retarded.
They gave it without asking, and I was almost afraid to accept because of I didn't want any extra info up there in the botnet.

I was shocked as shit when they needed finger prints for clocking in and out.
>>
>>959144
Sorry. I meant customers rewards card. Idk if Kroger has one I've only worked at Lowes Foods
>>
Learn to code.
>>
>>959135
>web based learning

Is that how the kikes avoid paying you during your training period?
>>
>>959411
>Is that how the kikes avoid paying you during your training period?
Nah. Theoretically you could actually get paid extra by fucking around all day until the late hours. But you HAVE to get it within two days and its really painfully tedious.

The mandatory (unpaid and unfed) lunch hours are pretty fuckin' sketchy though.
>>
(1/?)
>>959143
Memorize the shit out of those produce codes.
Not many employees put in the effort to (it's not even that hard lol) but it's SUPER-helpful. They keep track of how fast you can scan and checkout for people and every now and then they'll give you some sort of prize for being the fastest. The best way to win is to know those codes. Plus, if you tend to buy a decent amount/variety of produce yourself, you can go to self checkout and exploit the fuck out of those codes for cheaper shit. (For example, if you're actually buying bell peppers but some other kind of pepper is cheaper you can type in THAT code instead of the bell pepper code and 99% of the time whoever's running self checkout isn't gonna notice because the descriptions on the receipt are nearly identical and they don't give a fuck anyway)
Even if you hate your life, put on an act and try to have a good balance of fake-happiness and obliviousness to everything else around you. It's a difficult thing to explain, but basically, you need to be to Kroger what Spongebob is to the Krusty Krab. After a couple of weeks the shitty, assholish customers and coworkers learn not to come near you because of your sickening positivity, and you start getting repeat customers in your line that are mostly nice old ladies, Asians, and occasionally super-christian super-southern families that insist on tipping you even though you aren't supposed to accept tips.
>>
>>959135
>He needs to ask a Somalian Refugee Discussionboard on how to do his fucking MINIMUM-WAGE JOB

Pathetic tbqh family
>>
(2/?)
>>962031
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WIND UP DOING ANYTHING IN THE DELI. They'll try to get you in there. They'll try so hard. Especially in the first couple of weeks that you're there. But don't go. Even if it's "just this once" or if they try to bribe you with food or something. It is the worst job you can have there and in most stores (at least in my area) it's where they stick the mean older women who only find enjoyment in arguing with each other and talking shit about other employees behind their backs. Ironically I've heard that the delis in the Food Lions around here are the exact opposite.
If you can't keep up the happiness facade, and if you don't mind fucking with your sleep schedule, working USCAN (self checkout) on the night shift is fucking great. IIRC the hours are 11pm-7am and you get paid a dollar more per hour than a normal shift. You have a few customers come in in the first hour that you're there, and then it's dead for hours. Sometimes they ask you to clean the front of the store which consists of wiping down each of the checkout lanes with papertowels and windex or something which only takes like 40 minutes and then you're free to do whatever. I sat in the front and played my 3DS or did homework. Around 5 the bakery staff comes in and starts making bread and donuts and it smells great (even though their donuts are shit), and depending on what day it is someone will come in to restock bread or krispy kreme or Coke products and they're fun to talk to most of the time. For the last 45 minutes of your shift it gets kind of busy with old people buying groceries and businessmen buying shitty donuts and energy drinks. Then someone comes to take you're place, you go and grab some breakfast at Hardees or McDonald's or wherever you prefer your shitty fastfood breakfast and pass out until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Get up, dick around on the internet for a few hours, shower, maybe go grab some food with some friends, then go back to work. repeat.
>>
>>962040
Shit, I had more advice but I don't remember it at the moment. I may be back in a bit with more.
>>
>>960967
It's Federal law that they give you a lunch.
>>
>>959135
http://web.archive.org/web/20080213082423/http://www.marginalia.org/dfw_kenyon_commencement.html read this and realize that you're going to hate your life.
>>
Dont be late, ever.
Move up to customer desk asap, then move into management.

Kroger is a very good conpany to work for, they promote from within. My old roommate started as a grocery clerk, and is now a regional manager. It took him 8years, but without a college degree, thats not a bad progression.

Now he is clearing 80k
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.