[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to Jew the System/Frugal Living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: the real parasite tbqh.png (859KB, 995x1199px) Image search: [Google]
the real parasite tbqh.png
859KB, 995x1199px
Ways to Jew le System or Live Frugally:

I'll start,
>Visit foodbanks and take canned/packaged food, fill your backpack with it and say that you are homeless and need to stock up because you've been going hungry
>Ride the bus for free, if they ask to see your ticket then run away or say you forgot(not recommended)
>Get a prescription for adderall and sell the pills individually to rich college nerds
>Fake schizophrenia or similar to get free dosh, research symptoms and then put on a good display, if you do then work cash jobs so you get even more shekelbucks
>Try to open parked cars on a busy street, sometimes one will be open and you can fill your pockets with a bunch of free shit
>Visit places where heroin addicts go to shoot up and ask for free needles, in some cities you get them no questions asked
>Rob people with a BB-gun at night for their mobile phones
>Get bolt cutters and cut the locks off people's bikes, you can use or sells the bikes(optional)
>Trick retards in RuneScape or similar game then sell the gold
>Get a friend to distract people holding garage sales then steal valuable things
>Help someone move houses but steal things from some of the boxes

Post your own Yiddish ideas senpai!
>>
>Sell heroin but cut it with rat poison to kill degenerates
>Create shitty clickbait blog with tons of ads
>Make stupid youtube "prank compilation" videos
>>
>>957975
>>Try to open parked cars on a busy street, sometimes one will be open and you can fill your pockets with a bunch of free shit

Can vouch for this, I used to do this all the way from home every night. The route was long and took me hours but it was worth it.

I used to try every car door, if a car alarm went off I just ran between each car and quickly tried it. Sometimes the whole streets car alarms would be going off at once. Good times
>>
>>957975
>Fake schizophrenia or similar to get free dosh, research symptoms and then put on a good display, if you do then work cash jobs so you get even more shekelbucks

You don't need to, you most likely already have it (judging by your picture), along with antisocial personality disorder.
>>
>>957985
I've never tried this, seems HELLA sketchy tbqth.

I feel like if someone saw you they'd beat your face in. But I guess if you have a weapon you can smash them too.

Oh yeah
>In food stores where the food is open, "sample" it for a long time, if anyone talks shit then saying you're just trying to decide what to buy
>>
File: 1394067433397.jpg (106KB, 431x696px) Image search: [Google]
1394067433397.jpg
106KB, 431x696px
>Use spray deodorant from stores and put it back
>Sneak into costco and make rounds sampling all the food
>Sneak into costco food area and bring a bottle or cup and fill with soft drinks for free or bring a jar and fill with ketchup/mustard/etc
>Get student loans then leave the country and never pay them back later
>>
does 'playing the game' at work count
there are plenty of people, maybe even about 2/3rds of the workforce at the plant i work at that do nothing all day.
>>
>Any of this
>Jewing the system
>Not just being a petty street thug

On frugal living:
>Buy non-perishables in bulk. Rice and pasta are two great examples (and should find use in any kitchen worth a damn).
>Make good use of frozen food. It may be slightly less nutritious, but it's a lot more convenient and shouldn't expire.
>Never food shop hungry and try to purchase what you need. Scale back on dumb food vices like chocolate and crisps.

>If you must have a contract phone, scale the plan back to what you need and a small tolerance. Unlimited data, texts and minutes are great, but not if you use 10MB/50 texts/30 mins calls per month.
>Turn the heating on in Winter to get the chill out of the room only. 30 minutes of heat in the house will keep you comfortably warm for hours.

>Never buy what you can't afford to buy outright. The only exceptions to this are university fees and housing.
>>
>>958047
Why pay for food when theres so much of it for free at foodbanks for homeless?
>>
>>958053
Because you're not a leech on society?
By doing this: at best, you're forcing more people to give food to food banks, which means you're taking away from those with more to give.
At worst, you're depriving actual starving people without the means to get their own food, i.e. taking away from those with nothing to give.

I'm not trying to moralfag on 4chan of all places, but have some self-respect. You think successful business men go to food banks and rob cars?
>>
>ITT
>how to be a degenerate criminal
>>
>>958065
I'm not a successful businessman tho.

Do you think successful businessmen buy fucking frozen food and live off rice and beans, like you suggested?
>>
cmon guys why wont u share
>>
>>957975
I think you're confusing Yiddish with black there senpai
>>
File: 1394395289697.jpg (169KB, 825x540px) Image search: [Google]
1394395289697.jpg
169KB, 825x540px
>>958131
half nigger half kike faam
>>
>>958076
Few of us here are successful businessmen, but we're sure as fuck aspiring to be. Did I say "live of rice and beans"? Nope. I said buy it in bulk because it's always handy and doesn't perish. In fact, it's weighted advice. The more you need it, the more money it saves you. If you're buying fresh, unfrozen food across the board, either you can literally afford to skip the frozen food advice or you could scale back on your food spending if you wanted to. Every piece of advice I gave doesn't apply to everyone.

It's a cost saving tactic, which is what you're asking for. "Jewing" is getting the most for your money, what you're suggesting is "Nigging" i.e. stealing the money of others. Save money, invest it wisely and accumulate wealth by default. If you wanted to make more money, you'd have asked differently.

The poorest people are those who live consistently beyond their means with no justification.
>>
File: 1403238788272.png (241KB, 319x475px) Image search: [Google]
1403238788272.png
241KB, 319x475px
>>958199
That's why I said instead of saving nickels and dimes eating shit food, you can save even more and afford to eat properly.

Use your head man. Why steal a bucket of milk when you can steal the whole cow?
>>
>>957975
Lmao that OP pic
>>
This went from morally questionable but clever to downright criminal really fast.
>>
>>958448
chill out you pussy
>>
File: B9qJBuvIcAACXSr.jpg (49KB, 590x490px) Image search: [Google]
B9qJBuvIcAACXSr.jpg
49KB, 590x490px
ITT: degenerates
>>
>>958074
>>958484
>degenerate

>>>/pol/
>>
>>957975
reported obviously
>>
dont do short term trading. if youre not a bank, it will be just like gambling.

if you want to invest, invest longterm (>10 years or so).
>>
>>957975
Nice Jew meme moron
>>
smfh(shaking my f*cking head)

come on guys post
>>
> Change name to end in 'stein'
> attend synagogue
> learn basic hebrew/yiddish whatever the fuck they hork out of their mouths
> connive goyim alongside newfound jew brethren
> take advantage of jew connections
> cheat, steal, and basically anything you want
> godmode unlocked
> run a ponzi scheme that cheat goyim out of millions of dollars
> commit securities fraud, insider trading, and other scams
> jew legal connections to make you above the law

If anyone says shit to you, just claim they are a holocaust denier and get them thrown in prison. Everyone will bend over and gladly take your dick up their ass or let you kekold them.
>>
>>959161
I just got a great idea, how about all of us from /biz/ start up a virtual temple? We'll need a few authentic tribesmen to teach us the ropes, but once we got it rolling it can have a lot of benefits. You could say you're from the Mount Sinai Temple (powered by Amazon Cloud).
>>
>>959161
>> cheat, steal, and basically anything you want

way ahead of u f a m :&)

I've already made a twitter account pretending to be a negroe american and claiming racism and accusing people of fascism and such. it is going alright.
>>
>Hang around outside department stores/shopping malls
>Pick up receipts that people have dropped/discarded
>Pick a receipt for clothes/games/books/whatever that was paid for in cash (NOT by card)
>Enter the shop, take item from the shelf, go to counter and tell them you bought the wrong thing and want a refund
>Give them a false name and address if they ask you for it
>???????????
>Profit
>>
lol or you can just get an education and get a Job and man up and live your life
>>
>>959226
>lol or you can just get an education and get a Job and man up and live your life

You can do both you know right senpai?
>>
>>958030
>>Get student loans then leave the country and never pay them back later

Intersted in this. How do i go about getting me some student loans upwards of $20k?
>>
>>958065
>moralfagging this hard

There is always one
>>
>>957975
Heres one for you op

>buy replica Beats by Dre from the gooks online for 20 bucks
>buy the real deal from best buy, cash for 300 bucks
>return the replicas in the real packaging
>you will need a fake id
>get 300 back
>sell real ones on ebay or craigslist
>$280 profit
>>
>>959285
Also

>buy expensive computer
>take it apart, remove and sell some of the hardware
>return to store
>>
>>958047
This, OP is a nigger not promoting Judaism.

Still respect him, though.

>>959179
How often do you do this?

>>959285
This is good but

>>959287
I'd think the computers have warranty stickers that'll break when you open the computer.
>>
>>959287

seems like a good way to go to jail.

People were running these same kinda scams a few years ago (probable still to this day) where they'd have a crew of 3-4 people.

1 person would go ahead and grab an expensive electronic open it up/leave it aside in a store area with low security.

then they had another person who would come by and repack the product into a discount brand ect.... or a much cheaper item.

then they had the last person come up take the item and pay for it.

they'd clear around 2000-4000 worth of new electronics per hit. but eventually managers/companies figured out their game.

the best time of the year to do this is when they are slammed with customres IE: around the holidays.
>>
>>959179
>try this
>clerk scans item into system
>skew numbers dont match, says item is in stock
>cops show up
>pull up footage of you taking the box off the shelf in plain sight
>go directly to jail
>>
>>959304
I've done it many times and that has never happened. I guess it might with more expensive electronic stuff, but not with clothes, books or games.
>>
>>959318
>high risk low reward
>>
File: frugality.png (32KB, 494x360px) Image search: [Google]
frugality.png
32KB, 494x360px
>>
>>959285
That's some Judaism, right there.
>>
>>959161
>run a ponzi scheme that cheat goyim out of millions of dollars

Bernie Maddoff please leave
>>
Buy a Sweet Tea off the dollar menu at McDonald's and fill it with soda. Save 50 cents. (Unless where you live all large drinks are $1 now, then good for you)

Catfish lonely guys on Tinder and other dating sites for free pizza.

An electronic device such a laptop or gaming system broke, but still looks new? Buy a new one, put old one in box, and return. Shop at someplace like Target or Wal-Mart that hires kids who don't give a shit about checking serial numbers.

Order something through the drive through? Take it out and go in the store complaining they forgot something. Extra free food.

If you have something heavy on the bottom of your cart such as canned drinks, dog food, or laundry detergent, and the cashier asks how many you have, always -1 the real number.

When grocery shopping, get yourself a soda and small bag of chips to eat and drink while shopping. When you're done, just leave them on a shelf.

Yes I do/have done all of these days. I was raised by a very Jewish Great-Grandma.
>>
>>959175
>powered by Amazon Cloud).
lel
>>
How about you guys post some stuff that isn't illegal?
>>
File: 1447173706787.gif (2MB, 434x328px) Image search: [Google]
1447173706787.gif
2MB, 434x328px
>>960137
>isn't illegal
>nothing good isn't legal
>>
>>960140
you're an idiot
>>
>>960016
>Catfish lonely guys on Tinder and other dating sites for free pizza

how does that work without actually meeting them?
>>
>>960144
It's just a waste of time.

This is like /retarded lifehack/ general
>>
>>958065
no fair point. robin hood shit is much more noble i agree and plus do you wanna get caught robbing a rich person or robbing what people give to those who have nothing?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.