[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here have a successful youtube channel? How do I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: lily.jpg (97KB, 750x676px) Image search: [Google]
lily.jpg
97KB, 750x676px
Anybody here have a successful youtube channel? How do I get more views for my videos? I am new to youtube and I am not familiar with SEO.
>>
File: big.jpg (142KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
142KB, 650x430px
>>923038
>How do I get more views for my videos?
Ass & Tits or do illegal activities.
>>
>>923040

srs answrs pls
>>
You either
>do what most people to (make top 10s, 'weird things', fails, and all that shit)
>do what nobody does
>>
>>923046
can't get any more serious than this. sad but true.
>>
>>923038
Do this:
>shill on other people's videos
"WOW! GREAT VIDEO MARKIPLIER :D LOVED WHERE YOU SOUNDED LIKE PEWDS LULZ! If you guys are interested in seeing more epic funny gaming vids check out my channel! 1 subscriber = 1 prayer!"

>Le epix thumbnail
Look at all thumbnails of popular stars and videos. This might take some work in Photojew.

>Relevent tags
You want your videos to be displayed in the side relevant panel. Copy that of popular stars or similar videos.

>Create culture
This is the hardest. I don't know what you're doing, so this may not be relevant. But normies like feeling like they are a part of something. You need to create culture and community in your videos. This can be accelerated by always saying, "WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT X IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! I'll be checking to continue our discussion!"

>quantity over quality
Like I said, I'm not sure exactly what you're doing but people like Markiplier and Pewds do one or two videos a day. This of course is for lets plays. Something that requires extensive editing may require more time. But you need a set schedule and series. For example, "Check back next Monday for another top 10 video!"

These are just what I can think of off the top of my head. Marketing yourself and your channel is what's most important.
>>
>>923038

Find a niche.
Make all the relevant social media accounts (twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and niche forum boards) in order to find and shill to people in that niche.
Maybe start your own blog about the topic as a means of redirecting viewers to your channel?

If all else fails, copy and paste what all the popular channels are doing.
>>
>>923038

What do you mean by 'successful youtube channel" exactly?
>>
>>923046
That is the serious answer.
A picture of tits as a thumbnail to all videos to bait people into clicking.
>>
>>923055

I don't do what most people do but I am thinking about it. Are those things really that common?

>>923131
>>923142

Will do this. Thanks!

>>923204
A channel earning at least $1000 a month.

>>923282
You're right. It's just that my videos are not related to tits and ass in anyway.
>>
>>924407
>A channel earning at least $1000 a month.
So you want 500k+ subscribers?
>>
>>924409
You need 500k+ subscribers just to get $1000 a month? Where'd you get that data?
>>
Go ahead and look at the estimated earnings on socialblade. Even if it isn't 500k (which I just pulled out of my ass), it'll still be in the six figures.
>>
>>923038
>CLICKBAIT TITLE
>surprised looking woman on the front of the video
>TITLE IN ALLCAPS WITH "!" AND "?"
>make top 10 videos

That is everything i could come up with; good luck OP.
>>
i heard that youtubers make jack shit unless your ksi or some fuckrie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.