[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Stupid question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: sgs-emp.gif (12KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
sgs-emp.gif
12KB, 500x320px
Is it true?
>>
File: alt-cpi-home2.gif (16KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
alt-cpi-home2.gif
16KB, 500x320px
bump
>>
Shadowstats is generally bullshit.
>>
File: sgs-gdp.gif (14KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
sgs-gdp.gif
14KB, 500x320px
bump2
>>
>>662745
Why?
>>
File: BangForBuckofDebt.jpg (34KB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
BangForBuckofDebt.jpg
34KB, 480x284px
bump3
>>
I can believe the first two images. If unemployment has been steadily decreasing why are wages still so shit? Most jobs pay the same today that they did eight fucking years ago.

And I keep hearing that inflation is flat but I keep seeing prices go up. That doesn't really jive.
>>
File: FedDebt.jpg (31KB, 480x281px) Image search: [Google]
FedDebt.jpg
31KB, 480x281px
bump4
>>
File: velocity_of_money_plunging.jpg (33KB, 480x276px) Image search: [Google]
velocity_of_money_plunging.jpg
33KB, 480x276px
>>662761
that's what im talking about.
Is our economy so bad?
>>
One more question:
When will the u.s. government default on its debt?
Any suggestions?
>>
bump5
>>
File: unemployment.png (38KB, 957x552px) Image search: [Google]
unemployment.png
38KB, 957x552px
>>662743

no it is not true..
>>
>>662749
Because they aren't an accurate measure.
>>662789
Not any time in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>662762

what the shit are you talking about? is that number the number of credit swap obligations on banks books that the FDIC might have to come up with?

The credit swaps are supposed to be on the bank holding side of the house so that the FDIC doesn't cover them. some loonies like to make shit up though and come up with graphs like that.

why would you just post a graph like that with no explanation?
>>
>>662789
I don't see that happening any time in the foreseeable future.
Our next president(s) will probably have a more balanced budget.
Obama is just doing what any black man with a high limit credit card would do. He thinks it's free money.
>>
File: velocityM2yup.png (104KB, 1094x704px) Image search: [Google]
velocityM2yup.png
104KB, 1094x704px
>>662776
This is a ligitimate-ish graph, though the tail end has been manipulated.

the extremely low money velocity would point to deflationary currents in the market. commodities decreasing...

All your graphs are shit except for this one.. which is still manipulated.

But this is the one that worries real economists and its the one that the public doesn't know about because all the anchors and producers at all the corporate owned media outlets have NO IDEA what the velocity of money is.

it is really low, and this should have people worried.

velocity of money is the primary reason that the fed should not be raising rates.

>it's funny that i keep the actual graphs of these things on my desktop so i can quick reference them
>triggered
>>
>shadowstats
>literally right-wing shilling
Are you really this gullible?
>>
>>662828
well ok thx ,bro.
>>
>>662820
Unfunded liabilities refers to things like government pensions, medicare, etc that have already been promised but for which future money has not been allocated yet. Underfunded pensions and social security are good examples.

The problem with unfunded liabilities is how easoly the number can be manipulated. Lower interest rates here, higher expected rate of return because stocks only go up up up, earlier deaths there, look, we are contributing enough after all! It's a sham.

Nothing to do with banks either way.
>>
File: 1351116165579.gif (916KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1351116165579.gif
916KB, 245x285px
>>662762
>>662838

there is a huge difference between liabilities that are due this year, which we will have to cover and rolling debt obligations which are due 10 and 20 and 30 years into the future.

that is a shit-tastic chart and you know it.

>>662747
>gdp is negative and has been since 2002
>pic related

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhha
>>
>>662819
>>662825
> foreseeable future
hive mind , lol. The foreseeable future, u saying?
Is it two weeks or so?
>>
>>662744

Are you retarded? They literally just took the government CPI-U and added exactly 3%. across the board.
>>
I can believe the first two images. If unemployment has been steadily decreasing why are wages still so shit?
We need a shortage of labor to force a rise in wages.

And I keep hearing that inflation is flat but I keep seeing prices go up. That doesn't really jive.

Both unemployment and inflation numbers have been manipulated for 30 years-employment kicks people off the rolls and doesn't count part time workers and inflation is based on favorable benchmarks.
>>
>>663626
Your whole post is retarded and I'm too drunk to tell you why, but just FYI it's "jibe" and not "jive"
>>
>>662849
I meant like 20+ years
>>
>>662789

>US government
>default

lol no

as far as countries go the US's debt situation is not that bad. While the US has stagnation it's not facing a depression like china does, who themselves have like 200% debts from their 00s building binrge
>>
>>662761
Still pays twice as much as western Europe.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.