[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIZ - I am back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2968.jpg (709KB, 1722x931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2968.jpg
709KB, 1722x931px
I told you the last time how you can make easy 1800%

We sold eveything at 75$, if you missed the call sorry. We didnt get the high at 95$ so what.

The correction take place much faster we thougth that it will happen, be patient now you will get another moon shot.

Your buy back should be around 50$ (not the low yes we arnt kings ) The next goal within one year is 900$ dollar.
again thats a profit of 1.800%

yes mimimi all the fudders will come back as the last time, dont care about this low bobs they dont know how money is earned.

cheers to all that made it the last time here you go again.
>>
$900 for 1 LTC?
>>
>>3515056
Lmao so how big are your bags of $80 litecoin???
>>
Im in the same boat as you basically. Dumped my ltc at 80, tried to buy back in at the dip but waited too long. Could have bought back at 35, but I was too greedy, ended up buying back at 50.

LTC 100$ by december
>>
>>3515263

we also didnt bought back at sub 40$ but anyway, wouldnt matter that much if the price reach its target
>>
show us your technical analysis or gtfo shill faggot
>>
>>3515233

yes BTC would be around 22k then
with a ratio of approx 0.05 ( LTC is comein from 0.003 early this year and perform a healthy sideway consolidation between 0.01 - 0.02 ) a breakout will bring the ratio up to 0.032 where a correction will happen down to maybe 0.025 and then up to 0.05
>>
OP's post is a good example of how shitty /biz/ can get. Good going OP!
>>
>>3515263
God I hope you're right man
>>
>>3515263
It's gonna dip sub $40 once more.
>>
>>3515056
Anyone thinking litecoin HAS to abide by your dumbass ratios is a fucking idiot.

Litecoin is it's own currency. It was stayed relatively stable in previous performance....but that doesn't guarantee a future moon.

I'm not saying it's not gonna go up...but to "expect" this performance is just stupid.

Litecoin has had no price correlation to Bitcoin, or any other coin. It HAS had correlation to general increase in market cap...but so has every other coin out there, albeit LTC has been fairly slow to grow.

The "Silver" to Bitcoin's "Gold" is simply a phrase...an idea...and doesn't mean shit. It's a marketing stunt, and LTC has just as much of a chance as failure or success as any other coin.
>>
>>3515484

I am with you in every point.

Just one thing: who expected last year that LTC hit 95$, nobody (including me).

of course the whole crypto sphere can fail or not who knows its just about to play the game.
>>
>>3515263
Forget $100 it's going to $350 by then, only a moron wouldn't go all-in. Take out loans and leverage if necessary, you'll pay them off in January and retire.
>>
>>3515484
>Litecoin has had no price correlation to Bitcoin, or any other coin.

It crashed at the exact moment that BTC crashed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.