[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION COINCUCKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: real_biz.png (136KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
real_biz.png
136KB, 640x370px
CRYPTO IS NO CONTROL
START A BUSINESS AND YOU HAVE 100% CONTROL
YOU ONLY GAIN IN CRYPTO IF OTHERS ARE INVESTING
YOU WIN 100% OF THE TIME IN BUSINESS IF YOU OUTWIT COMPETITION
STOP SPENDING TIME IN CRYPTO, JUST BUY AND HOLD, SPEND TIME ON YOUR BUSINESS AND SUCCEED
>>
I know how to program, how do I start a business?
>>
bit of a shit argument isnt it mate?

a better one would be
cyrpto = non productive
start up = productive
>>
>>3514840
what kind of programming can you do?

apps? software? websites?
>>
>>3514881
Any, desu. I do software and apps at work and web in my free time. I only have 5 years industry experience and there's a lot I "don't know I don't know" about things, but I'm a quick learner and I have the competence to fill any gaps I come across. Currently been fiddling with solidity.
>>
>>3514837
Let me make crypto gains first, and I'll start a business with those gains.
>>
>>3514840
1. FIND WHAT PEOPLE NEED. GO TO TWITTER SEARCH FOR: "I HATE". EXAMPLE: GOSH I HATE HAVING TO CALL AROUND TO ALL THE MOVERS IN TOWN TOO FIND WHO CAN MOVE MY FURNITURE, I NEED IT FIXED ASAP.

2. HOW CAN YOU SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
MAKE "A LIMOS.COM" FOR MOVING. YOU BECOME THE MIDDLE MAN FOR MOVERS AND COSTUMERS. COSTUMERS PICK A DATE AND VOLUME, MOVERS OFFERS A RATE.

3. COSTUMERS GETS BETTER PRICE AND MOVERS GET MORE BUSINESS. BUSINESS TAKES A SMALL FEE.

THIS ABOVE WAS A EXAMPLE AND MIGHT ALREADY BEEN TAKEN BY SOME ONE ELSE.

WHAT TO KEEP IN MIND:

_LEVERAGE & SCALABILITY_

CAN YOU SPEND 10K ON SEO AND ADS, AND INCREASE YOUR SALES, WITH OUT TAKING IN REGARDS OF YOUR GEOGRAPHICAL AREA? THE MORE YOU CAN SCALE YOUR BUSINESS, THE BETTER IT CAN GROW.
>>
>>3514943
Anon why are you yelling at me :(
>>
>>3514925
SMART MOVE WILLYBOY THATS WHAT I DID, I CAN TELL YOU IT FEELS MORE COMFY HAVING A CRISP CLEAN CASHFLOW WITHOUT HAVING TO STARE AT CHARTS ALL DAY AND RESEARCHING NEW SHITCOINS.
>>
>>3514837
>win 100% of the time in business
>80% of businesses fail within 2 years
ok bro enjoy your 7/11 franchise
>>
>>3514943
Tl;dr

Read millionaire fastlane
>>
>>3514955
BECAUSE YOU NEED TO _WAKE UP_ FROM YOUR GOD DAMN HAMSTER WHEEL AND GRAB LIFE BY THE BALLS AND BECOME THE MASTER AND CONTROLLER OF YOUR INCOME.

>>3514965
>IF YOU OUTWIT COMPETITION
WOOAH THERE LOOK A COINTARD TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT.. WHAT A SURPRISE. IF YOU OUTWIT YOUR COMPETITION, IF YOU PUT IN MORE TIME THEN YOUR COMPETITION, IF YOU PUT IN MORE ENERGY THE YOUR COMPETITION, YOU WILL WIN 100% IN BUSINESS.

I NEVER TOLD YOU TO PICK UP A FRANCHISE, IM TELLING YOU TO START A BUSINESS WITH GOOD LEVERAGE AND SCALABILITY, AND WHEN YOU ARE READY YOU WILL HAVE YOUR OWN FRANCHISE. GET PEOPLE TO WORK FOR YOU, MAKE MONEY IN YOUR SLEEP 100% FOOL PROOF!!!
>>
>>3515007
I don't have the initial capital to start a business.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.