[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin is the money of the new world order. The US claims it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2.png (823KB, 1200x1638px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
823KB, 1200x1638px
Bitcoin is the money of the new world order. The US claims it has the largest gold reserve in the world. There is no gold in Fort Knox. There hasn't been an audit since 1949 and the Fed is very resistant to audits. The US sold it's gold to finance wars and entitlements. The US had to invent a new store of value for the new world order, one that it owns. Satoshi Nakamoto was a top secret NSA task force set to create the new world money. Note that Satoshi was not known on the original mailing list, and only communicated sporadically and strictly about the technology. Once bitcoin got it's legs, he vanished. The NWO owns those millions of bitcoin. China India and Russia have been stocking up on gold anticipating the great financial collapse, but their efforts are futile. There will be a bitcoin war between the BRICS nations and the US allies, with the allies asserting bitcoin as the new reserve currency. Once again the Allies will win, bitcoin will be the new reserve currency, and the NWO will solidify it's spot at the top of the pyramid. Each country will have it's own cryptocurrency, and Bancor will facilitate the exchange between currencies.
>>
>>3514663
lol'd at bancor, what a faggy currency
>>
>>3514663
>The above is a factually incorrect statement and OP will be in jail shortly. They have your IP.
>>
Someday everyone will realize that the gold is not much better than any other common metal anyway.
>>
>>3514663
You're a fool if you believe the US doesn't hold any gold. They are prepared for anything. It's the sad truth about America.
>>
>>3514772

>They are prepared for anything. It's the sad truth about America.

Instead of insulting you, Id like to ask: how was america was prepared for the 2008 housing crisis?
>>
>>3514772
>prepared for anything
oh gee thanks buddy you know how to hypnotize me and make me kill someone, ur a gr8 friend0 m8ty
>>
File: 15022890635001.jpg (48KB, 326x236px) Image search: [Google]
15022890635001.jpg
48KB, 326x236px
>>
>>3514663
>and Bancor
LMAO How heavy are you bags of bancor?????
>>
>China India and Russia have been stocking up on gold
>China and Russia

And bitcoin you cuck. US financial firms are behind the times in regards to bitcoin.

The real crypto of the future is ETH you damn fool, not Bitcoin.

Worst LARP I have seen in hours.
>>
>>3514663
effort shill for bancor kek
>>
>>3515332
Obviously not getting the Jew meme, are you?
>>
>>3514663

I had the hardest erection reading this and his final sentence made me cum without using my hands. If this timeline takes place wew
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.