[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTUM back on track

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: qtum.png (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
qtum.png
66KB, 300x300px
Copy pasting it from reddit:

>We all got together for the mainnet launch, now everyone is traveling home. If going silent (and really if you checked Slack, we are far from silent) for 3 days is "killing Qtum", then I don't even want to think about what your thoughts would be in case of any problems caused by rushing the swap.
>Here's the response I'm copy-pasting everywhere that apparently is what the entire community wants to know and nothing else:
>We are working with exchanges and hope to announce something very soon. I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for as far as "more communication". We are aware people are antsy about the swap, and have answered this question numerous times in Slack, Telegram and Reddit. Exchanges are notoriously careful and slow to work with. The swap will be in early October, and we're working with exchanges to get a hard confirmation of the dates and details
>Also, regarding ICO365, we are coordinating with them to allow people to get their mainnet tokens while still complying with Chinese regulation

Never bought back into something faster, it's already starting to pump. I doubled my QTUM just by buying the dip, everyone get in here while it's still cheap.
>>
>I frankly find your claims that we pump the price is insulting. If we wanted quick cheap money we've had ample people ask us to do shady things and have always refused. This is why we value transparency so much, and why we are currently in the process of doing a financial audit to prove that we are a legitimate operation. This has been way too long of a year full of development to ruin our reputation by doing shady things just so we can get some quick money. We're in this for the long haul.

>Qtum is a long-term project, we will never focus on short term gimmicks just to pump the price.

>I'm the Qtum guy who likes reddit, so I'm here a lot when I'm home, but we've all been traveling, and that has take a toll on our reddit presence especially.
>>
I think qtum is a good buy right now, it probably won't decrease further, but because of the chinese regulations I'm still too scared to pull the trigger on this one
>>
>>3514767
was thinking of selling for gains elsewhere, pretty bullish now though.
>>
>>3514829
>Also, regarding ICO365, we are coordinating with them to allow people to get their mainnet tokens while still complying with Chinese regulation
I think it's a safe bet. I was upset at first but now I'm thankful for this dip, everything is looking great.
>>
>>3514473
Guys I think China is gonna centralize to Qtum.

>Qtum appears
>Suddenly China tries to shit down crypto
It's happening. How do I mine it?
>>
We moonin'
>>
File: 1505097130248.png (145KB, 646x700px) Image search: [Google]
1505097130248.png
145KB, 646x700px
>>3514473
Yeah definitely agree, juicy chart, and lots of great news waiting to pop
>>
This was obvious.

Got in earlier at 233k

Still time to get in
>>
>>3514473
thks op was considering buying this just now
>>
We're moondoggin. Got in for nearly 2 BTC.
>>
File: 1504845890108.gif (98KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1504845890108.gif
98KB, 645x773px
>>3515953
Nice
>>
when should i see this shitcoin? i want pump n dump
>>
>>3516197
Its normal price should be at least 300k, but it got fucked by poor timing of dev announcements and bitcoin FUD.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.