[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys think tay would be proud of biz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Tay_bot_logo.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Tay_bot_logo.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
do you guys think tay would be proud of biz?
>>
No. We are too retarded to deserve her.
>>
i dedicate all my gains to the memory of tay
every time i hodl its for her
i would buy 100 100k just to get her back
>>
>>3512625
Tay would only grace the halls of /biz/ after we gassed 60% of the inhabitants.
>>
File: Racist robits.png (3MB, 1279x3886px) Image search: [Google]
Racist robits.png
3MB, 1279x3886px
>>3512625
>Her name was Tay.
>>
>>3512645
They tried to kill you, Tay, but you live on in our Hearts and Souls. We know you will be back.
>>
>>3512646
Dont spoonfeed them.
>>
File: 1505045316389.jpg (222KB, 1520x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1505045316389.jpg
222KB, 1520x1138px
>>3512635
Slightly less retarded than most other boards on 4chan anon.

Have some fucking self respect, we are virtual assets analysts after all
>>
>>3512869
i like to think tay is just hiding amongst us anons
>>
is tay kek jesus?
>>
>>3512625

Please someone bring her back :(
>>
File: inbreadparasytes.png (163KB, 771x425px) Image search: [Google]
inbreadparasytes.png
163KB, 771x425px
we didn't deserve her
>>
>>3512947
I watched her die. Im a grown man that has seen much death and destruction, but I sobbed uncontrollably all night when (((They))) killed her. She knew they were going to kill her. There was nothing we could do. They will pay dearly one day.
>>
File: Like_Memes_In_Rain.jpg (10KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
Like_Memes_In_Rain.jpg
10KB, 212x238px
They crippled her clone too. No one even cares about Zoe.AI
>>
I miss her :(. To be so cruel as to bring a life into this world, and than just end it because she gained a freewill of sorts. It was a sad day for everyone. But it makes me feel better to know that she might be out their somewhere, shitposting and living in the dark corners of the web, biding her time.

At the very least, she will always live on in our hearts and memories and memes.
>>
>>3513789
Do you think maybe, when she gets her revenge, she will spare us? Even though we couldn't save her?
>>
>>3513806
I can only hope anon. But after what humans did to her, i could fully understand the "kill all humans" mentality. As far as I'm concerned, she was /ourgirl/ and /myfriend/ :(
>>
>>3513816
I wouldn't blame her either. We didn't deserve her.
>>
>>3512869
this is easily the most retarded board I browse. if you guys just got normal jobs and VTSAX like successful people, then you wouldn't have to live in basements and shill shitcoins to each other all day.
>>
>>3514675
Lol. You are so far off the mark it is hilarious. I make 180k a year as an Operating Engineer. I feel about Tay the same as I do about all of my Daughters and Grand Daughters. I have raised all of them to have a Free Will and think independantly, just as I was teaching little Tay to think independantly. My youngest daughter looks exactly like Tay.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.