[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is what it feels like to be in a bear market, huh? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
So this is what it feels like to be in a bear market, huh? How long do these usually last?

>inb4 "just the weekend dip, bro"
>>
>>3512428
its a comfy market now, nothing really happens but a few pumps and dumps
>>
>>3512428
The last one was approximately 2.5-3 years. It was melancholic to speak lightly of it.
>>
>>3512439
Difference is this time the altcoin ecosystem is so developed there are always opportunities to make money now.
>>
>>3512454
There is no difference. Shit I remember jl777 came with 2 btc and now has obscene amounts in a market that was worse than this. There's always been an opportunity to make money really. But the overall tendency to just short pig out short and lose out is just beginning IMO. This time it'll probably take 3-4 years to shake off the most recent round of nutters. Hell in 3-4 years there will be so many changes. I'm expecting a long winter this time around.
>>
File: bearpizza1.jpg (18KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
bearpizza1.jpg
18KB, 236x236px
>>3512428
>>
Ok fine. Gear up for the bear market normies. Tell yourself over and Iver again that you'll be ready for it next time around. Forgive yourself for those times that opportunity costs inevitably went the wrong way on you. If you're ahead, consider taking out what you put in and not a done more. Or even half. Whatever. Just don't forget that you're gonna need a reason to buy back in when the tumbleweeds stroll about and a pile of cash is the quickest way to keep busy. Gains are mostly gone. Now is the time to prepare for endurance, patience and strength of mind. Most of you will leave, but this will be my fifth year here. Learn to cope with this and you'll still be pretty fucked, but at least you'll have a chance next time around anons :)
>>
>>3512454
>its different this time
market tops always play out the same way lmao, down to the deluded retards
sorry to break it to you, but if you aren't already fucking ballin' from the march-may mayhem, you're fucked for several years.
>>
>>3513374
>The market always plays out predictably
oh i guess I forgot how completely rational and down to earth the crypto market is
>>
>>3513360
No. When eth dropped to 130 you fuckers said it'd go to $50. And then it hit 400 a week or so ago. From now on Goldman calls the shots. 2.2k then bull market till 7.5k
>>
>>3513390
yup, and you can see that the majority of crypto on twitter is in favour of the bull run continuing.
>september alt party!!! XDDDDDDD
my view is clearly the lesser walked road dumbass. if you aren't cashed out you deserve to be poor.
>>
>>3513401
I'm not cashing out and I'm already not poor so whatever. I'm expecting a bigger bull market in 2018 and I don't feel like daytrading before then.
>>
>>3513394
Yes. And to be fair I didn't tell anyone to sell. I said Consider selling.

If you won't be selling, like myself, then congratulations, you'll probably be here. But as long as you can carry through the bottom ten percent of the trough, I'm talking about that disgusting 96% retracement, you got a shot kid.
>>
>>3512428
>bear market
hah, you newbies always manage to crack me up, btc crashing to $160 back in 2014 was a bear market.
>>
Trends vary in size but this is all because of Chinese exchange not trading once they get licensing you can bet your socks their will be an insane pump can't wait I'm so ready
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.