[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pshhh who needs Apple, we got Google baby!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: omisego.jpg (12KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
omisego.jpg
12KB, 280x180px
>Google partnership confirmed
>Mcdonalds agreement signed
>Tesla going to use Omisego's technology soon

My questions to you are the following:
>Why aren't you holding over 1000 OMG?
>What are you waiting for?
>What is making you second guess yourself instead of investing?
>Why do you want to say a year from now that you wish you bought OMG under 300k sats?

Explain yourselves!
>>
File: itshappening!!!!.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
itshappening!!!!.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
Forgot pic
>>
>>3512312
this kind of shill is why omg fell down after apple honestly stop omg is a solid coin will go up on its own
>>
This reverse psychology FUD is something else, truly 4d chess
>The shilling is so obvious, I should sell
>>
I say this as someone with a sizeable number of OMG. Shut the fuck up with your bullshit rumours.
>>
>>3512312
tht are rediculus fake news lol i dont get why people are that stupid.

I am waiting for the day, when the whole bubble burst really not talkin aboht dips like this i want to see real sell offs where BTC is fallin -50% to stomp those shill ICO shit into the ground again.

Omise could be something good but that shit posts from its users are horrible
>>
>>3512333
>>3512347
What are you guys talking about? Did you not see this pic >>3512320? You don't really think they just took a picture with the Google signboard, posted it online and then just left without actually having some type of meeting inside? Do you really think they would do that?
>>
>>3512366
He's falsefagging, retard.
>>
>>3512370
they also did this shit with mcdonals, no official statment yet. you are a victim of the worst fud campaign that ever happend to crypto
>>
>>3512370
It's obviously your ultimate goal is to FUD.
Like saying shit about Tesla is so transparent of your intentions.
>>
You know the worst thing is that quite a few people will actually believe this faggot, same way the believed the Apple partnership.

This is a solid coin to buy and hold, just dont buy at ATH newfags.
>>
>>3512312
Money skeleton is onboard. Therefore I'm holding till $700
>>
>>3513094
700$ would be quit nice, I will hodl till 100$ and then take some profit off the table
>>
You silly faggots think the Apple rumour made any difference to the price, that was BTC.
>>
>>3512370
Next they are going to stalk Tim Cook eating at a restaurant to take a quick picture with him.
>>
>>3512370
yup. these guys are scumbags, dude. purposely hyping up with no substance.
>>
how low is it going to go today, need to set some buy orders
>>
>>3513405
Just look at the last flash crash and set it around there.
>>
>>3512312

https://cloud.google.com/customers/omise/
>>
>>3513475

>omise is a customer of google

Like the rest of us
>>
>>3512312
Im holding only 500
>>
>>3512370
nxt lvl fuding
>>
>>3513495
>495▶
>>>3513475
>>omise is a customer of google
>Like the rest of us

Wrong. We are the product.
>>
>>3512370
they did the same exact shit with apple so why not
>>
File: CR5J0ZsWIAAk6WP.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CR5J0ZsWIAAk6WP.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
Holding 5100~.

That Polonex pump was crazy; hope to see 300k+ soon again.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.