[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN !!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2423423432.png (57KB, 1088x480px) Image search: [Google]
2423423432.png
57KB, 1088x480px
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN !!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: dundundun.png (48KB, 544x641px) Image search: [Google]
dundundun.png
48KB, 544x641px
>>3512271
SOON.
>>
>>3512564

... how are we sure that this means it's going to go up even more?
>>
>>3512271
WE TRIED TO TELL YOU
>>
>>3512569
Less supply + More demand = Higher price

That said, if you find anyone who tells you they know exactly what's going to happen, you must find them and murder them so that you can steal their time machine.
>>
>>3512569
Basically it's going to be a huge market buy on bittrex no matter the price, all the way up the order book

Trig mooned hard from a burn but Dar is actually burning genuinely circulating supply unlike trig
>>
>>3512271
Listen kiddo, when /biz/ gives you a hint about a shitcoin, do your own researches because the rumours may be real. In this case they were. Now kys.
>>
File: 1505097130248.png (145KB, 646x700px) Image search: [Google]
1505097130248.png
145KB, 646x700px
>>3512624
It's funny because we posted sources for everything. We knew the dev is doing a huge market buy to burn and we knew it would be done today with a countdown

Still time to buy the burn hasn't even happened
>>
>>3512596
>>>3512569
>Less supply + More demand = Higher price
>
>That said, if you find anyone who tells you they know exactly what's going to happen, you must find them and murder them so that you can steal their time machine.
Worked for $TRIG... Oh wait
>>
>>3512651
Except Trig are a bunch of fags. Look at their Twitter they shill their coin, bunch of clowns. DAR is doing a bittrex mkt buy that has yet to happen. The dev is a legend who has worked on many teams in the industry already, and he is super active.
>>
>>3512651
TRIG burned coins that weren't in circulation.

DAR is buying coins back from Bittrex using profits from the company and burning them.

That said, the last burn was a measly 4k coins, so its anyone's guess. We'll know in 3 hours.
>>
>>3512271

Lol this is the one with the ex army beta founder
>>
IS IT TOO LATE TO BUY HEEELP I NEED TO HAVE SUCCESS FOR ONCE AAAAAH
>>
>>3512690
It's probably going to dip again in the next hour or two. Probably. It has a little time for people to get bored before the announcement.
>>
>>3512690
idk anon, idk what wallet to even use for this
>>
>>3512690
Still time, get in.
>>
>>3512711
Wallet was just updated, should be on their website. It looks like Bittrex is still finalizing the token swap, so you can't send them anywhere anyway.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.