[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China shut down all Bitcoin exchanges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (11KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
11KB, 1280x720px
China shut down all Bitcoin exchanges, what that mean Bitcoin and altcoins?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpOgz5wWrJg
>>
>>3511616
Less competition.

Only niggers and pajeets to compete with now.
>>
>>3511626
How is less competition a good thing? If you think you're smarter than them, shouldn't you be wanting more competition? Less competition = less dumb money.
>>
File: china_trading_discord_neo.png (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
china_trading_discord_neo.png
47KB, 300x300px
>>3511616
probably extremely bad for neo desu, chinks in this discord are getting scared af

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
>>
>>3511718
welp, just deleted neo from my blockfolio. maybe i'll have the courage to take a look at what my chink shit is doing in Q1 2018 again.
>>
>>3511616
>China
overhyped China's economy trying to stop run out capital
You can not ban cow to shit, they will shit out or die
>>
Chink house of cards is about to collapse. The commies are shitting themselves.
>>
>>3511793
That is a very weak argument. Chinese citizens have 2 entire weeks between the ICO ban and exchanges shutting down CNY deposits. If they wanted to transfer wealth out of country, BTC was a very good way to do so as Chinese prices were at a $300~$400 discount. That discount never closed, even as negative news keep piling up. It's clear as day that more people want to sell BTC at a loss into CNY than they want to transfer BTC to a western exchange and sell there.
>>
>>3511834
Who is buying them?
It would have to be the government.
>>
>>3511834
If you think there are still Chinese bagholders of any significance, you have to be dreaming.
The smart Chinese money cashed out weeks ago.
>>
>>3511834
Chinese government robbing Bitcoin from exchangers, again.
>>
>>3511756
smart
>>
>>3511690
>How is less competition a good thing?
Because it's still a ponzi scheme right now.

In the future when they come into the market it might not be so... so they'll miss out on an opportunity to climb the order of the planet.
Bitcoin may become the new world order, and china just lost an opportunity to make themselves climb that order. Dumb.

No wonder Japan ended up taking over them. The chinese have a walled temperment that won't go away. They won't escape the mongol invasion if they keep building intellectual walls.

Physical walls are a different situation nowadays :^)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.