[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

....Hence we need a fully anonymous exchange like Kybernetwork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: OnV1sEVe.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OnV1sEVe.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
....Hence we need a fully anonymous exchange like Kybernetwork to fight back against tyrannical government like China itself.
>>
TLDR: The exchange could work and the coin could be worthless.
https://steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
>>
>>3511235
holy shit nigger can you stop posting your shitty article in every single kyber thread, fuck off
>>
>>3511235
>https://steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

I couldn't give a fuck. I'm in this for 10-100x returns then move on. Lol at people who hold for years because of the "tech". Most of these coins/companies will be dead in 2-3 years.
>>
File: 1505310761091.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1505310761091.png
806KB, 1001x823px
>>3511260
>100x returns
PEASE PLEASE PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO STAY POOR
>>
>>3511235
fucking pajet/chink FUDing my coin
>>
>>3511235
sorry for ur loss, this rocket is leaving the orbit no matter how many times you post that
>>
>>3511235
This is becoming really unbearable. I think you are currently the most hated person on /biz
>>
>>3511241
>>3511260
>>3511485
>>3511495
>>3511541
What is wrong with the article? Why do people get so upset when it is posted? It seems pretty factual.
>>
>>3511546
Bear market, people are scared, Kyber does have a lot of hype around it, I would dump at 5x, I am not a 0x shill but, it doesn't bring anything to the table when it comes down to decentralized exchanges.
>>
>>3511546
I've seen the article posted at least 10 times in the last few days. It's just fucking annoying and he's only doing it to try earn money, not to help people.
>>
>>3511558
It says it has earned a cent.
>>
>>3511235
Fuuuuuck youuuuuu
>>
>>3511564
Kys kyber untermensch
>>
I think you all think the more FUD the higher you will flip your coins for. That probably isn't true. I doubt most people who would bye at 3x flip of Kyber could understand the article.
>>
>>3511558
It's a fair article. What exactly is annoying about it?
>>
>>3511546
Fuck yooooouuuu
>>
How would a decentralised fiat - crypto exchange work? How would you withdraw to fiat in a decentralised censorship proof way? Come on lets put our heads together
>>
>>3511661
Maybe a global lottery with a huge prize, and the only way to play is to send fiat to the designated person.
>>
>>3511661
Take a look at the Monero community. It is basically just local dudes exchanging Monero for cash and vice versa. Alternatively, you can find guys on Craigslist that buy and sell BTC in real life, but you got to be careful because there are shady people out there.
>>
>>3511621
The "article" demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of the whitepaper. It appears to be a critique of half-a-page of the whitepaper taken completely out of context.

The "author" of the "article" has also written some complete garbage about Bancor.

Both coins are based on a similar idea: backing various different coins with a reserve coin in order to facilitate their exchange. This is one of the few novel ideas in cryptospace.

The FUDing seems tailored to limit rational discussion of this idea by shitting-up google searches from people looking for actual information.

Alternatively, though, it's just some asshole who doesn't mind writing about things they don't understand.
>>
>>3511928
Amen brother
>>
>>3511204
>100x

I don't mind hype...but this is just preposterous.
>>
File: Heart_of_a_lightsaber.jpg (23KB, 650x357px) Image search: [Google]
Heart_of_a_lightsaber.jpg
23KB, 650x357px
After all of the weeks of shilling I've yet to see anyone bring up pic related. Are we just not going to talk about that?
>>
File: KyberCrystalNetwork.jpg (1MB, 1472x816px) Image search: [Google]
KyberCrystalNetwork.jpg
1MB, 1472x816px
I wonder what a network of these crystals would accomplish?
>>
>>3513415

huh? is that supposed to be a meme? i don't get it
>>
File: StupidKid.png (186KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
StupidKid.png
186KB, 540x540px
>>3513709
No, why would you.
>>
File: kek.png (21KB, 394x379px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
21KB, 394x379px
>>3513776

OK?

Anyway...nice to see fantasies and fake orders on Ether, keeps hope alive :D

18X

LOL

One can dream...
>>
>>3513900
It'll be interesting to see what happens with the price of this coin since it's explicitly designed to be useful to whales.

If they fight amongst each other, expect the price to go up quickly.

However, if they're capable of acting in a coordinated manner, expect price suppression as they accumulate.

Hopefully, the behaviour of this coin will provide insight into the nature of the ecosystem.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.