[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you all hate JP Morgan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1502860512511.jpg (48KB, 720x535px) Image search: [Google]
1502860512511.jpg
48KB, 720x535px
You all would have done the same thing to profit given you had the same amount of outreach.
And they aren't even buying bitcoin, just trading derivative forms of it due to it's volatility.

So why do you hate them?
>>
>>3510825
>why don't you like it when we manipulate your economy goy?
>>
>>3510825
Because they are the man
>>
So you don't like the man, but would be the man in a heartbeat?
>>
File: 1364856362148.jpg (124KB, 375x547px) Image search: [Google]
1364856362148.jpg
124KB, 375x547px
>>So why do you hate them?
People lost money. I didn't...but many did.

>>So you don't like the man, but would be the man in a heartbeat?
Yes
>>
>>3510914
But case can be made they lost it for not being smart enough to maintain their financial well-being.
>>
>>3510825
I don't hate them but cryptocurrency will render them useless
>>
i browse pol so I hate all Jews . before this I was convincef they were just understood and then it dawned on me: who barb wires their schools if doing nothing wrong ?
>>
>>3510825
Create a bank and then get government approval to print money with zero oversight.

Give people loans using money you printed for zero cost and use whatever real property or items they have as collateral. Give the loans out to people you know won't be able to pay you back and then when they fail to pay you back take their house, car or whatever tangible goods they have.

Now keep doing that forever.
>>
>>3510825
i would never be bothered to corner any market even if i had the leverage by crashing it
id shill the fuck out of it and thats all
>>
>>3511101
Humans are not rational. Have you seen the mouth breathers on this board? Of course they lose money for being dipshits, but they don't percieve it that way.

THE JEWS/CHINKS/ALIENS DID IT. Well yes they did, because they could. You have to be a special kind of dumb to think they wouldn't do it.

Many see crypto as their guaranteed ticket to lambo-land as if someone owes them that. Any time things go wrong, they don't analyse why it happened and how it happened. They just bitch with their pathetic pink wojaks and continue being dumb.

Some other anons and I tried to warn them that there will be another dip soon. Nobody listened. These animals deserve to be milked for all their money.

vid related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHgD-rcp1-E
>>
it's a good way to protect your brain from being brainwashed when you hate powerful authorities.
>>
>>3511210
Top kek.
People have no idea of fiscal responsibility
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.