[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theranos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: x1.jpg (53KB, 1192x671px) Image search: [Google]
x1.jpg
53KB, 1192x671px
What went wrong?
>>
>>3510554

CEO had a vagina. Was also a complete fraud and misrepresented her product.
>>
>>3510554
Startup in a field with no margin for error is not a good mix. Startups fuck up even if they are financially successful.
>>
>>3510554
she thought she was steve jobs
>>
>>3510554
>female
>successful ceo
Pick one
>>
>>3510554
CEO WA a complete fraud, got found out.
>>
>>3510554
They didnt do an ICO
>>
>>3510888
This! If they did an ICO this bitch would take hundreds of millions and no one can sue her
>>
File: 1505192237029.png (596KB, 680x514px) Image search: [Google]
1505192237029.png
596KB, 680x514px
>>3510621
>>3510554
She lied about the tech and was able to amass billions of investor cash. She didn't invent anything, she didn't make a new method, she took old machines and did the tests and told everyone they were on the cutting edge.

It's not her fault, it's venture capitalists, and 'angel' investors, and the whole Silicon Valley shit tech culture.

She showed them she was getting revenue from the blood tests and they gobbled it up.

They don't invest in tech, only returns. If they cared about the tech some investor would have asked to see the machines and processes and the scam would have been settled back in 2003 with the company's founding.

They got /biz/ed
>>
>>3511097
>It's not her fault, it's venture capitalists, and 'angel' investors, and the whole Silicon Valley shit tech culture.
Let's not forget the Juicero when we talk about that culture.
>>
>>3510554
>Theranos
>Theiranus
>>
File: EmbarrasingAnon.jpg (731KB, 945x1417px) Image search: [Google]
EmbarrasingAnon.jpg
731KB, 945x1417px
I'll I know is she was hyped by dozens of journalists. And then literally one just asked basic questions and the whole thing imploded. If anything, this is a condemnation of journalism and journalists generally.
>>
File: Elizabeth_Holmes_2014_(cropped).jpg (182KB, 848x979px) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth_Holmes_2014_(cropped).jpg
182KB, 848x979px
>>3511226
>Woman.
>The new Steve Jobs.
It's the fairy tale that 50% of the population is eager to hear.
>>
>>3511097
>They don't invest in tech, only returns.

Sounds a lot like cryptocurrencies in general.
>>
>>3511261
Journalists really are just scum, mostly.
>>
>>3510554
Women can't be CEO in tech 99% of the time, see how they ruined Yahoo and how they are ruining Youtube.
>>
File: kek.jpg (28KB, 260x345px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
28KB, 260x345px
>>3511261
>mfw it's real

Gas the journalists.
>>
>>3511625
And why it is so hard to expose them when they are incompetent. Journalists. Journalists are seriously our mortal enemy.
>>
>>3510554
They cucked themselves.
>>
>>3511632

You think she dressed like that just for the cover?

No. The bitch dressed like that all the time. Bitch was so dumb that she thought she could be smart by wearing clothes.

She had to turn the aircon higher because she was too warm in the turtleneck and everyone got pissed.

Women bosses. Not even once. I'd rather be homeless.
>>
Did she walk away with any cash though?
>>
>>3511261
Eyes of a sociopath baka
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.