[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darcrus (DAR) FOMO Price Predictions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

If you don't know, Dar is releasing a countdown to burning coins in circulation. This should create some kind of buying pressure. But how much will it create!

I was running numbers, if it matches Trigs level of fomo the first pump would peak around 28k sats, the second round, about 36k.

So 24k and 32k sats are my predictions. Why? Well Trigs initial burning sounded more delicious "70 million coins burned" Dar is only revealing 10% of the companies profit will be put forth. Not as intriguing.. But, it is a mystery and will have a time limit attached. So I am thinking they'll get less money.. However, Dar has 13.6 million coins vs Trigs 30million. I think it balance out.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>3509910
*they're releasing the countdown clock tomorrow. I forgot to mention that
>>
File: 1501948435037.png (303KB, 800x497px) Image search: [Google]
1501948435037.png
303KB, 800x497px
>>3509910
>What do you guys think?
>>
>>3509916
I agree, I'm in it for the pump and I will be dumping. :^)
>>
>>3509916

Sounds like this coin is absolutely, 100%, a security. I bet Bittrex delists it in the next 30-60 days.

No thanks.
>>
>>3509921
Yea the lead dude addressed that. Buying the coins and burning is a loophole and bittrex signed off on it, which, makes me not want to keep coins on there to be honest haha.
>>
>>3509915
where did you get this info?
>>
File: 1503468744057.jpg (55KB, 624x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503468744057.jpg
55KB, 624x1024px
>>3510075
Don't worry about that!

Now why isn't anyone giving price predictions? Let's go!
>>
Ill be holding this passed the initial pump. Looks interesting.
>>
TRIG was an absolute scam. Hurrr, we're gonna burn coins that arent even circulating, and it goes up 10x? Darcrus will easily surpass this. Wouldn't be surprised to see 100k within a week.
>>
>>3510462
>Ill be holding this passed the initial pump. Looks interesting.
we are already passed the initial pump, bro.

> if it matches Trigs level of fomo the first pump

the last time they burned tokens using "sigwo company profits" the amount was just a paltry fucking 4,893 tokens, source:
https://www.darcr.us/products/darcrus/

so we have waaay too much hype if the real burn quantity is going to be fucking low like in that one i referenced above.

also, you can't exactly compare DAR with TRIG because TRIG had some other news about getting their company registered or something like that, so it was a lot more legit. also, TRIG is doing something very unique whereas DAR will have to compete with other data backup services.

i fucking took a huge loss in DAR after doing more research, because i bought after the hype fade and now i'm only holding a very small amount of tokens just in case it does move up.
>>
>>3510508

Thats why you get in and out. Set a profit you're happy with, take them, and don't look back.

The small amount is something u knew of too. But I don't go around spreading that because it can effect the hype, Dumbo.
>>
Looks like it will make some healthy gains. I put $650 in for fun
>>
>>3510558
i didn't know it was going to pullback this much, and i was not aware that the burn might be a small amount of tokens. i was hyped on "potentially 2-3 burns announced after the swap" so i fomo'ed in like a true moron.

oh well, live and learn and be a dumbo.
>>
>>3510628
Don't worry, there will be at least 2 burns.
>>
OH SHIT ITS STARTING TO MOON
>>
File: 1505578140486.jpg (163KB, 813x551px) Image search: [Google]
1505578140486.jpg
163KB, 813x551px
Fuck me, /biz/.
I just sold it at a minor loss.
JUST.
>>
BAM!
>>
whats entry
>>
Last burn was 10% of 1st customer profits. This is 10% of net company profits
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.