[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24 year old working in retail management, making around 50k a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
24 year old working in retail management, making around 50k a year. Job sucks, how can I make more money in the medium term to get the fuck out? Have like 70k in school loans so can't just invest my whole salary on shit.

Started researching and buying a little bit of bitcoin during the dip, not sure what else to do to create wealth. Thoughts?
>>
>>3508798
Shave your legs and paint your nails. Then pretend to be a girl on instagram and sell worn clothes items. You can probably make 70k a year if you have a cute figure.
>>
>>3508816
My god, why don't more people do this?
>>
>>3508868
It's hard to pretend to be a hot girl when when you have an army of horny guys scrutinizing your pictures.
>>
>>3508798
>70k in school loans
lol'd. What did you major in?

>medium term to get the fuck out?
sell drugs to your underage employees
>>
>>3508930
Business Administration
>>
>>3508958
With a focus in marketing. Went to an expensive state school, didn't get as much financial aid as I figured I would with single mom. Shit sucks
>>
>>3508958
>if not bait
That's a pretty broad degree. Must've attended some kind of private college. Or a state college and lived there but literally didn't work for 4 years. either way, idk why you'd do that for a degree in business administration.

I would just get another job man. A lot of places just require a degree. Go apply for Fidelity Investments. They higher all degrees. You'll have to suffer for 1-2 years before there is any upward movement but you'll make the same money you're making now.
>>
is 50k not good in america?
>>
>>3508999
Was six years ago brother, if I could go back I would do things differently but I obviously can't. Been considering looking at other jobs, I've only been where I'm at for a year though so I was concerned it would look like I'm just jumping from job to job
>>
>>3508798
Well. Bitcoin is an investment not really a passive income. Do you have any trades? Skills? I mean passive income is something you can make fairly easily. But it usually requires capital....of which you have none. You need a side hustle. Uber? Some skilled trade part time? You're a mom so maybe tinkergarden?
>>
>>3509020
I mean it's okay, and I live in an area with a reasonably cheap cost of living. Just wanna figure out how to use it to get more.
>>
>>3509035
Sorry, was confusing, I'm a male with no kid. The single mom comment was about my own mother. A side hustle would be great, it's just rough cause I work between 50-60 hours a week at my main job.
>>
>>3509020
It's passable but sucky with 70k in student loan debt. It would be a little rough in any major city.
>>
>>3509051
Okay find something that will pay the most for your time. If you have any construction background maybe look into being a home inspector. Its flexible and takes a few hours and you can charge $500 plus. Or anything commissioned really. If you're already making 50k a year.. Find something in sales that's commissioned as a side hustle. Those are usually flexible jobs. Or just start your own side hustle. My friend started a bounce house side hustle and makes $60k a year off of that now.
>>
>>3509058
This. It's $600 a month for minimum payments. Been paying a little bit more a month but still not enough to get anywhere fast.
>>
>>3509085
So he bought a bounce house and rents it out to parties and shit? That's pretty interesting
>>
>>3509051
look for chinese websites to buy rubbish in bulk
and sell it on ebay
posting things takes time doe
>>
>>3509107
Yes. There are a lot of ways to make money. Troll maybe craigslist. And other sites to see what services people are advertising and see what may work for you. I mean the holidays are coming up. Maybe advertise help with Christmas light hanging. That's fairly new and seems to be doing good in my area. Also research Christmas toys buy them now and flip them on eBay. This is where having kids comes in handy because you have a better idea of what will be hot.

Anther guy I work with stops by two different goodwills on his way home everyday and sells stuff he finds on eBay.
>>
>>3509195
Thanks for the suggestions Anon. I'll look into flipping a bit more
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.