[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China Strikes Again // B U M P

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0872.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>3508388
awesome, maybe we can get another dip going
>>
Good they can't dump. Thanks Chinese government!
>>
>>3508388
o look this again. The first paper was already proven fake I'm sure this one is just as legit faggot.
>>
>>3508388
I don't read moon runes
>>
Once chinks discover vpns the world will turn upside down
>>
There's a suspicious lack of binance on that list.
>>
>>3508424
they already use VPNs. the impending issue is that China is beginning to clamp down on them.
>>
>>3508443
Time to buy myst.
Oh wait...
>>
>>3508451
what?
>>
I saw this shit like 12 hours ago. And still no fucking crash.
>>
You stupid fucks, If you zoom in even you even see where the urls and exchagne names are pasted in.

This picture is old as fuck. Pls kys newfags
>>
—----BEGINS---—

In order to block all the BTC exchange out of China before Sep. 30th, the expert in Network Bureau, Network Safety Bureau would use the following technical ways to:

1. In the main route exit, block the access to main BTC exchange abroad from mainland China, including Coinbase, Bitfinex, Localbitcoin. The ways to block includes web access, app access, and API access. (See appendix 1 main BTC exchanges abroad)

2. In the main exit of the router, block the access to BTC seed node addressing. (See appendix 2 list of DNS seed addresses)

3. In the GFW, with DPI identification, the BTC network would be forced to abandon the sync of BTC (Block) exchange.

The government will take the following action:

1. According to the appendix 1, analyze all the DNS and IP address of web/App/API access to BTC exchange, and hand in the list to IT Bureau before Sept. 25.

2. Network Safety Bureau needs to confirm the validation of the BTC seed node addressing in Appendix 2 and hand in the final list to IT bureau.

3. According to research of Network Safety Buearu, through the DPI identification system in the GFW to abandon the block data, the ability of Block(Bill)'s sync will be disabled. This action needs configuration in L1 authorization of GFW. The IT Bureau will responsible for it.

Meanwhile, to prevent the domestic block nodes to sync with nodes abroad, government will monitor the communication between the domestic block node with the pool(appendix 4). In case of emergency, cut down the network of the pool.

4. Monitor highly on the BTC network's communication via bridge connection, TOR and VPN etc. Inform the most frequent request.

—— ENDS —---
>>
>>3508474
Chinks won't be able to buy MYST if they can't into crypto in the first place :3
>>
>>3508500
I thought the devs abandoned mysterium.
>>
What do those moon runes say
>>
>>3508488
Paste the better version

https://pastebin.com/LDfhxUkT
>>
>>3508507
They say zoom in and see the pixels.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.