[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get your free silver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Citi-DoubleCash-1.png (131KB, 439x390px) Image search: [Google]
Citi-DoubleCash-1.png
131KB, 439x390px
>get a credit card that gives you cash back
>use the card for everything that you would normally buy using your monthly budget such as food, gas, bills, goods, and services
>get your cash back and use it to stack silver
>rinse wash repeat

Have the banks buy your silver at no cost to you. You have nothing to lose because you were going to spend this money with or without the cash back card.

Over spot - NOT A PROBLEM
Shipping - NOT A PROBLEM

They are giving you money for spending money on things you were already buying without using their services.

It's a no brainer. Start stacking free silver today. it's too easy /biz/. Your cost averaging will improve dramatically when you insert free silver into your stack.
>>
>>3508250
Ah, this must be the SLVR token ive heard of
>>
File: taku-rev.jpg (61KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
taku-rev.jpg
61KB, 469x469px
>>3508271
>winning
>>
>>3508250

Why not churn credit cards instead and use the bonus points to take the vacations you were normally going to take, but instead get them for free and then use the money you would have spent on the vacation to buy silver?

I just opened a Chase Ink business card (80k bonus points for 5k spend) that translates to roughly 16-20% cash back depending on how the points are redeemed.

Seems better than the 1-2% the double cash card gives you?

My Sapphire Preferred, Citi Thank You Premier, Marriott Rewards and Barclay's Hawaiian cards have allowed me to vacation to: Hawaii (x2 weeks), New Orleans (x1 week), Napa (3 days) and Disneyland (4 days) for about 3k out of pocket total.

Churning cards is easy and - if you're a responsible adult with decent credit - extremely worthwhile.
>>
>>3508302
All that mass consumption vacationing is not for me. Your point is well taken though. These cards today are setup to literally give you free cash to do what you like with it. I prefer the ones that give you the option to get cash back vs. points because points only amplify current consumption patterns.

Nothing like purchasing your way to financial freedom directly on their dime while getting even more cash back for doing so.
>>
>>3508368

Many of the cards allow you to simply apply the points (usually 100 points = 1 USD) directly to your credit card balances for some purchases. Even if mass-consumption vacationing isn't for you, its likely you'll be better off churning.
>>
>>3508302
>traveling meme
I'm not a normie who wastes money on stupid shit
>>
>>3508575

I'm a normie who has a dank job and whose wife has a dank job. I'm not wasting my time withering away in a basement hoping to escape NEET prison. I'll be retired by the time you realize its time to brave the sunlight and face the grill-top at burger king.

The patients I work with though - they all had dreams and at one point got seriously fucked up. They didn't dream of getting irreparably fucked up, but somehow it happened. I see it every day.

You bet your ass I'm going to take advantage of my ability to... sit on an airplane or walk or shit without manually decompacting myself while I still have them.
>>
>>3508681
I'm a retired cryptomilionaire. Keep on working that job for Mr. Shekelberg! Your vacations aren't going to pay for themselves.
>>
>>3508749
Congratulations. I hope you find your time and existence edifying. Or at least your larping.

Best of luck.
>>
i never got the whole cash back shit. the cards take 3% from merchants and then give back 1%, but the cost of everything you buy has already gone up enough to cover the 3%, so youre still down 2% because of the fucked up credit market to begin with
>>
>>3508810
the entire economy is just one big giant circlejerk ponzi scheme, with millions of people doing pointless jobs moving paper around or solving problems that are only problems because we live in these cities.

this is true no matter what country you live in.

for example, look at lawyers and dentists, they earn a high income through problems that mainly exist within a city environment. tooth decay, for example, only happens through high intake of sugar and bread that feeds the harmful tooth-eating bacteria.

plenty more examples. cops get paid to give out traffic tickets. then you go to some desk jockey to pay the ticket fine and if you don't you end up in court and some fuckwit is the judge also pushing paper around.

so to answer your question, yes the whole System is fake and gay and doesn't really make much sense, but somehow your cashback covers the cost because someone else gets charged high interest fees when they don't pay their cc bill on time. the jews have the whole thing wired so that it functions.
>>
>>3508810
You already explained it you dip.

The MERCHANT pays the fee. Not you. It's not like that candy bar costs you 3% more if you decide to buy with a credit card.
>>
>>3508937
It costs everyone 3% more regardless of whether or not you use a card. Think about it.
>>
What's the best credit card
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.