[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna pull out my entire 100k savings and buy a massive flat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kansas.jpg (17KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
kansas.jpg
17KB, 852x480px
Gonna pull out my entire 100k savings and buy a massive flat field in a 0 population zone kansas.
Some questions:

>How do I get water and electricity?
>How much would it cost to keep a trailor running?
>do I still have to pay the jew land tax? whos going to find me?
>>
File: 1505080130346.gif (213KB, 232x377px) Image search: [Google]
1505080130346.gif
213KB, 232x377px
>>3508078
bump mods sticky this
>>
>>3508078
>Gonna pull out my entire 100k savings and buy a massive flat field in a 0 population zone kansas

Fucking why
>>
>paying for land
>>
>>3508422
because it looks /comfy/
>>
Find a piece of land on a water table, drill a well and put a turbine down there and use the water flow to make it spin. If you cant get it to spin, try a sterling engine and get electricity from the heat difference.
>>
>>3508078
so ur just going to live on a flat field in kansas?

if thats your whole savings youre just buying your grave ?
>>
>>3508462
sounds like a lot of work for a neet like me
>>
>>3508499
Then find a bit of land with a stream for water and hope it is drinkable, then buy some solar panels and hope for good weather.
>>
>>3508515
I want to go to kansas to watch tornados though, anyway to armor my trailor up and protect my shit?
>>
Dunnno, but land is the most solid kind of investment. If I ever get enough money myself I will surely buy land.
Honsestly you don't need to worry abou all that shit OP.
>>
>>3508078
There are ways to make money by owning land

I know the gubment will pay you big bucks to have shit like power line towers, oil wells (Assuming there is oil, which there probably isn't), billboards and shit. Also wind turbines and solar panels.
>>
>>3508078
You can get water by drilling a well. Depending on how deep your water is, this might cost thousands or even over 10 thousand in many cases.

Electricity can be done by any method you choose. If you're lucky you might have power to the property line. You would obviously need to pay an electric bill for that though. Many people prefer to create their own power for this reason, or by necessity.

Here in az, solar is best, but in kansas you may want to mix that with mostly wind.

Trailer totally depends on what you plan on using with it. If you can take care of all the heating and electric needs with your chosen power sources, all you need to do is take care of the waste. Septic systems can be costly, but its more civilized than compost toilets and outhouses.

You would still be subject to property tax, but its usually something stupid low unless you're building a lot of buildings with a lot of sqftage.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.