[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't they add new coins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: bittrex.jpg (27KB, 550x437px) Image search: [Google]
bittrex.jpg
27KB, 550x437px
Will they ever again?
>>
land of the free
>>
File: sec.png (469KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sec.png
469KB, 1200x1200px
>>3507790
>>
>>3507790
Next coin they add will be an ICO done on their own platform.
>>
>>3507790
they're probably going to delist a bunch first to comply with SEC regulations
like polo has started adding again because they're applying the howey test to everything and they think their coins are safe from SEC ass fucking them. bittrex DEFINITELY has coins that are securities that need to be delisted.
>>
>>3507849
so i guess i have to migrate to polo? All i ever hear are bad things.
>>
>>3507849
which coins would be considered securities?
>>
File: 1504140101559.jpg (56KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
1504140101559.jpg
56KB, 600x725px
>>3507807
>>
>>3507857
no. every polo coin is on bittrex too. you can stick with polo coins on bittrex if you're too lazy to apply the howey test yourself.
>>3507866

Howey test (ALL four must apply for it to be a security):

1. It is an investment of money
2.There is an expectation of profits from the investment
3.The investment of money is in a common enterprise
4. Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party
You are mainly focusing on 3/4 here, as 1/2 will basically automatically apply.
>>
File: 1504074714461.gif (96KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1504074714461.gif
96KB, 256x192px
Some like Obsidian are trying, but if these exchanges make even one little error in complying with the regulations they'll be busted.
>>
>>3507944

Real talk, what the fuck does any of that matter if you're literally just trading peaks and dips on an exchange? What the fuck is a "common enterprise" and why should I have to care about it? It's retarded.
>>
>>3507944
So Ripple is going to get delisted? Where can I move my coins?
>>
I hear they are adding Walton coin next :^)

seriously though, they follow walton coin on twitter.
>>
>>3509061
Kek. They also followed Signatum and dozens of other shitcoins.
>>
>>3509163
Way to ruin my lambo dreams ;_;
>>
>>3508852
it matters because bittrex can delist / announce delist on them at literally any point in time they choose and there will be massive sell offs on whatever is on the delisting table. If you are buying the low on something and bittrex announces that its being delisted because security, that shitcoin is going straight to hell, so you need to be careful about your flips
>>3509050
why the fuck would ripple get delisted? its a utility coin. even if you didn't understand how ripple works, they literally have the ex-chair of the US fed coming to their conference mid october.
also only ICOs are fucked, not regular coins.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.