[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enigma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2121.jpg (403KB, 1860x746px) Image search: [Google]
2121.jpg
403KB, 1860x746px
Told to kept quite about this coin since the launch. 10x-100x hen it hits exchanges.
>>
isn't this the one that got hacked and lost like $400k of investors money
>>
>>3507660
yeah, and then they raised the marketcap, extended the whitelist, ripped off pre-sale investors, and so on
>>
>>3507669
Oh right, I thought that was it
>>
File: kekstra_konfeti_kakao_01_b.jpg (109KB, 273x400px) Image search: [Google]
kekstra_konfeti_kakao_01_b.jpg
109KB, 273x400px
>>3507675
lmao
>>
>>3507651
Its hard for to get excited about ICO's / ideas like this which the actual token use is for accessing data on their platform.

The primary way for it to increase in value as I see it is if mass adoption happens. And its going to be a very long road for that to happen, that is if it happens at all.

Its the same with Red Pulse and Cindicator.

Maybe all of these are brilliant ideas that might work out long term. But these are not ICO's that I can personally get behind.

Lets hope they are good for the flip/pump and dump which I guess a TON of people are wanting anyway.
>>
>>3507651
btw, they repaid the lost money to the investors and did take responsibility for the breach. Basically a hacker got access to the CEO's email account which had a weak password. The hacker then sent out emails to people on the Enigma mailing list advising them the token sale is open and to send funds to an ether address.

Yes, they doubled the market cap meaning its going to harder to do a 2x/4x etc. Still a lot of people thinking it will still 2x/4x simply because of HYPE.
>>
>>3507766
>CEO's email account which had a weak password.
Why would you trust this man then. He appears to be an opportunist in over his head. No wonder this coin attracted itchy trigger fingers that fell for the phish.

Don't buy this token until it has proven itself. It's years behind in development compared to veritaseum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH80Zg5uNjU
>>
I dont trust this in the slightest. I would rather go cindicator or red pulse after everything Enigma did with fucking off their own investors.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.