[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Trumpy just save the stock market?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: cool.png (42KB, 613x341px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
42KB, 613x341px
Did Trumpy just save the stock market?
>>
>Buy high, sell low Murrica
>>
we all know that he lurks here, and that he bought the dip and saved crypto last week.
>>
i love that we have a president that tweets shit out like apples marketing team
>>
Dare I say he's ....our guy?
>>
>>3507228
sauce?
>>
Yup made the fed print more tethers
>>
>>3507191
I dunno op. Was he able to pass /any/ of his pro-business agenda since he's been elected?
>>
>>3507191
It's funny you retards say Obama had nothing to do with the economic recovery after 2008 despite it being a clear result of his policies, yet think the stock market has been entirely saved thanks to Trump despite him having 0 power over it.

No, Trump is a retard, he didn't save shit. He has no power over the stock market, not even a whale like some of the other billionaires. Stop giving him credit for things he didn't do.
>>
>>3507290
cant tell if bait or actually a mad nigger
>>
>>3507290
>No power
Yh it shot up when he got elected there was no FUD
>>
>>3507314
That anon is about 80% right. You have to go back.
>>3507330
When he got elected the market was looking forward to all of the campaign rhetoric he touted. That lasted for about a month.

The president can have an effect on the stock market. Policy can have an effect on the stock market. But NONE of that matters if the FED's monetary policy does not favor business growth. The FED is responsible for the market's performance of the last 8 years.
>>
>>3507191
ATH!!!
>>
>>3507379
oh it's bait.thank god
>>
>>3507379
He made deals with companies and talked them into staying here and keeping jobs here look at Ford in michigan for example
>>
>hands down

best prez ever, no doubts.

history will be re written
>>
worst president ever, cant w8 for the impeachment.
>>
>Jobs at all time high
>Implying anything he could have done in the 8 months he's been in office would have already had a large enough effect to be responsible for job recovery
>>
>>3507290
>I see a pattern here
Well, I bet next precidency, they will say the new president have no power and thanks trump
Then the next new president isn't better than the previous.

>>3507788
Jobs aren't like a product that you order instantly,
Unless it's the monarch or dictatorship
There are lots of things that factor why stuffs isnt happening, especially in a democracy, like your senate, laws that turn off companies to add jobs, the congress, your local government, freedom of companies to hire cheaper work anywhere in the world and such other stuffs
There are more stuffs but this is only /biz/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.