[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIACOIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: timthumb.php.jpg (67KB, 650x622px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
67KB, 650x622px
The bottom on Siacoin has been reached, all you bagholding losers might be able to sell your bags in a few weeks
>>
why? its going to be MASSIVE in 2 years. Cheaper and safer than competitors once its finished.
>>
>>3507179

I'll buy in a year when it STILL is at 150sats or so.
>>
>>3507179
Two years to complete? kek
>>
I may slowly start buying into it.
But I've seen it slowly drop for too long to believe it actually has a bottom.
>>
>>3507197
It's a product targeting enterprises not retards like you. It has to be SAFE, fast and reliable if you are competing with fucking AMAZON. Real stuff, unlike your shitcoins, need time to get developed. kek
>>
https://explore.sia.tech/
Total File Contract Size 169 TB
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/
Market Cap: $379,033,045
169 HARD DISKS COST $379,033,045
1,933,842$ EACH
>>
>>3507547
do u even read bro
>>
>>3507547
your FUD copypasta is outdated
>>
>>3507676
https://explore.sia.tech/
Total File Contract Size 241 TB
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/
$124,831,771
241 HARD DISKS COST $124,831,771
517,974$ EACH
>>
>>3507715
like i said its an unifinished product with huge potential. Now paste me marketcap of all those pdf whitepapers out there then divide how much each word costs
>>
>>3507779
this
>>
>>3507779
This is opensource software and can be forked for free
Forked source code but not you bag
>>
>>3507805
You can fork bitcoin in 3 seconds. Will it be worth anything?
My bag is getting bigger every day, loving the dip
>>
>>3507779
>>3507157

We're not anywhere near the bottom for SC.

What makes you think we're there now?

SC's historic price floor is in the single digit SAT range. I would suggest that SC will find a floor somewhere between 20 - 50 SAT.

There's no reason to believe the project legitimately has a 125m valuation at this point. You can buy 250 TB of storage capacity for about 10k (20 12TB NAS @ $400-500 each). Not directly comparable, I get that, but for 1% of SC's market cap it would be possible to implement a storage solution with orders of magnitude more capacity and multiple-geography redundancy.

SC is a wonderful concept and a promising project. I'm excited for what it means, in conjunction with IPFS, long term... but SC is heading into a period of dormancy as the reality of delivering their ambitious product confronts the workload required to support a proper enterprise storage solution.
>>
>>3507928
SIA used only by 241 autists
>>
>>3507973
Double bottom on weekly chart combined with increasing volume, bullish RSI and MACD makes me think we are at the bottom. Only thing that could push us down is a massive bitcoin dump which probably won't happen.

Why are you comparing currency needed to buy potential storage with stocks. If you really have to, take the marketcap of Siafunds. Coins are not representation of a company's value. They represent demand for storage which is non existent at the moment so i get what you're saying but you have to look relatively to the rest of the market. It's immature, irrational and sucking up a lots of new money looking for opportunities, and relatively speaking Sia is worth more than most of them.
>>
>>3508155
Not that I have anything against autists but you honestly sound like one
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.