[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is going on with coinbase and their new mining site?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: og-home.jpg (113KB, 1200x660px) Image search: [Google]
og-home.jpg
113KB, 1200x660px
Yesterday, I tried selling my bitcoin using the Coinbase app, which I've done several times before, but it was telling me I had to validate my identity at a special site (coinbase.com/ssn) that I could only view and fill out on a desktop. So, I log into my account from my desktop and after several unsuccessful attempts to validate my address (first it says I need to use a permanent residential address, and then when I do it says there is a problem validating my address) it tells me that I only have one more chance to successfully validate or it will lock my account.

After being unable to contact Coinbase via phone within my account I google their phone number and I call it. Shane picks up the phone, I confirm that he is with Coinbase and I tell him about my problem selling bitcoin on the app. He says he will look into it, puts me on hold, and eventually comes back to tell me that there is a problem with the system and the only way to cash out my bitcoin is to transfer it to their mining outfit called Coinbase Mining at http://mining-coinbase.usa.cc/

He walked me through filling out an account and I got that done and transferred over my 9.74376 BTC and he said it would be ready within 24 hours.

Now its been 30 hours and I can't even log onto Coinbase Mining. And when I call them back they just hang up on me. How the hell do I do Discord because I'm really pissed now and if this doesn't get resolved I'm thinking of pressing charges against Coinbase.
>>
>http://mining-coinbase.usa.cc/
you fucked up, mate.
>>
>>3507148
Total scam.
>>
Thats a phishing site if I ever saw one.

>sign up
>need to input bank account and routing number with all the other sensitive information to gain access to it.

Yeah, OP is a scammer.

Someone ban him.
>>
lol

>set up usd tether account
>exchange btc to usdt
>wire usdt to bank account
>>
F
>>
File: 1501112583564.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501112583564.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>3507148
>that story about that time you wiped your ass with $35k worth of bitcoin
>>
>>3507148
this isn't the normal coinbase accout is it???

Answer me!!!
>>
>>3507148
Listen OP.
Every single person you talk to is trying to take your money from you. Every. Single. Person. And you might've just fallen for it. I don't know enough to say if this other site is legit or not, but it doesn't make sense that you have to do any of that.

Now go buy DBG
>>
>>3507148
You done got scammed kiddo.
>>
File: 346456546.png (3KB, 248x29px) Image search: [Google]
346456546.png
3KB, 248x29px
>>3507148
Are you for real dude I need to know.
>>
You got pajeeted my friend one week some fucking pajeet fucks would call my phone 10-20 times a day always a different one claiming to be from Microsoft and asked me to go ti my computer kek
>>
OP MADE THIS STORY UP TO GET PEOPLE TO INPUT THEIR INFORMATION ON THIS FAKE SITE.

OP IS THE SCAMMER.

BAN HIM
>>
>>3507174
>>3507190
>>3507204
>>3507208
>>3507215
>>3507218
>>3507226
>>3507245
>>3507262
>>3507277

It's FUD. Pretty clever FUD.
>>
if this story is legit then yes you got scammed. did the dude on the phone sound indian?

the ssn shit is all valid, i had to do that too. your problem was you went searching for a phone number and ended up finding some scam site instead. coinbase has notoriously shit support so the fact that they would have a number to call is a red flag to begin with.

sorry dude.
>>
File: damn.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>3507148
This is a joke right? Please tell you're not actually this retarded?

That site looked so much like a scam that my Malwarebytes program instantly blocked it and doesn't even let me access it. OP if you aren't larping you fucked up badly, I would kms if I was you
>>
>>3507226

yeah, it happened to my coinbase account too WTF

HELP!!!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.