[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is almost zero'd out here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1487479013399.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1487479013399.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
What are you guys doing to cope?

I've been the floor covered by a blanket, staring at my fan, and listening to spacey ambient music for most of the day. Just wondering where it all went wrong.
>>
>>3506643
laying under a blanked?

you should working to get your money back
>>
Were you fucking with pajeet alts or something?

I can almost understand a 40% drawdown in the last week or so, but 0?
>>
>>3506643
Tell us your story, anon. Pretty hard to lose everything in this bull market... did you trade on margin?
>>
>>3506643
Yobit is a meme, OP. You aren't actually supposed to go there.
>>
>>3506660
Its been a month long process.

Adex>bat>bts
>>
>>3506652
Tbf, that money is gone, he cannot get it back. He can only make other money now.
>>
Damn never chase FOMO is the lesson here
>>
>>3506643
How can you zero out?
>>
>>3506643
>>3506672

Ahh... You're buying into bad technicals on FOMO.

Stop listening to biz shills, dude. Anyone who says "BUY THIS BUY THIS BUY THIS" is probably trying to dump bags... and you're already late by the time you see the second shill post.

General rules for /biz/ shilling:

- If you're going to buy, buy the first time you see the post

- Look at the chart. Has it pumped in the last 30 days? You're probably getting dumped on.

- If you're early, and it hasn't pumped, then set a stop-loss that has you making money so you get out with your pants on and a couple new shiny buttons.
>>
>>3506672
just hold that adex
100 by january
>>
>>3506733
I'm holding adex bags right now. But from my understanding op bought high sold low for bat and repeated buying high and sold low until he lost it all. So no more bags left to hodl
>>
shoulda held onto that bat you brainlet
>>
>>3506672
>Adex>bat>bts
>>
>>3506643
Thank you retard for buying at ATH

Someone had to hold the bags when I sold after all.
>>
File: tJPj7Me.jpg (41KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
tJPj7Me.jpg
41KB, 320x320px
>>3506757
Correct!

Yes rode Adex from 28k to 16k, Bat from 6.5k to 4.7, and bts from 3.3 to now.

Was all in each time.. Kind of regret that!

But I kept saying, just need to get 4 bitcoins then I can start diversifying and Trading safer.
>>
>>3506643
anon that is what i am doing. I am listening to deep house while in my bed shitposting on a laptop as I attempt to mourn the loss of my crypto gains.
>>
File: IMG_1695.jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.jpg
20KB, 259x194px
>>
>>3506643
I lost like $5
>>
>>3506809
you're not very good at this huh.
>>
>>3506809
literally all you had to do was hold BAT
>>
My gains in the past couple months are all gone, down to my principle, perhaps slightly below it.
I've fucked myself by missing out on ARK despite holding it for most of its previous downtrend.
Currently looking for the nearest dumbbridge so I can end this.
>>
>>3506986

I was when I followed my set rules. Unfortunately I traded those out for the holding meme.

Oh well. If bts can moon to 6k soon that'd be great. I think it would have had bitcoin not died. Unfortunately they blew their load with all the news so it seems they're dead in the water.
>>
doing pretty bad myself but luckily with Ethbet launching tomorrow im gonna buy in on block one, maybe list it instantly see if i can instant 2x within the day if not wait a few days
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.