[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decentralized exchange is here: NO ICO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1486659371450.jpg (155KB, 800x883px) Image search: [Google]
1486659371450.jpg
155KB, 800x883px
>CryptoBridge is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that supports trading of most popular altcoins. The main innovation is elimination of a single point of failure when trading cryptocurrencies online due to its decentralized nature. In addition, another unique selling point is the usage of a multi-signature federated gateway software used by a dozen trusted gateways, operating on multiple continents, enabling trust-reduced issuing and withdrawing of the supported coins.

>The blockchain behind the decentralized exchange, graphene, can process up to 100.000 transactions per second and has an average confirmation time of just 3 seconds. The DEX offers a complete API for any interested party to build applications on top of the decentralized exchange.

>Ability to stake BCO and earn 50% profit cut from CryptoBridge profits - key benefit over any other exchange in the world

Now that the Chinese markets are being regulated, decentralized exchanges will flourish. Look at the fucking hashrate of Cryptobridge coin.
>>
File: njm.jpg (330KB, 1537x943px) Image search: [Google]
njm.jpg
330KB, 1537x943px
Look at the current hashrate of CryptoBridge. It's fucking insane.

https://pool.bridgecoin.org/
>>
>>3506341
>>3506364
what the fuck? why isn't /biz/ all over this?
>>
File: 1505478828379.png (120KB, 280x291px) Image search: [Google]
1505478828379.png
120KB, 280x291px
>>3506341
>>3506364
TO THE MOON
>>
>>3506364
Why is the hash rate so high when it's only worth $0.1? Is it the chinese?
>>
>>3506341
Can I view the markets without installing software? I'm just curious about the pairs on offer.
>>
File: hbjn.jpg (10KB, 780x75px) Image search: [Google]
hbjn.jpg
10KB, 780x75px
>>3506485
Not trying to samefag here, but a legit question.

I tried mining for a bit, but got 0.5 BCO per 24 hours at 500mh/s.
>>
>>3506341
sounds a LOT like BLOCKS
>>
>>3506486
Yeah. There is an online wallet with the market. Right now it's just BCO/BTC. But as it gains traction they'll be expanding onto altcoins.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/
>>
>>3506486
Nevermind, you just use the web wallet. Pairs are BCO:BTC, BCO:BCH, BCO:BTS, BCH:BTC and BTC:BTS.
>>
>>3506341
Cryptobridge and Bridgecoin are not listed on coinmarket cap.

Is this POW?
>>
>>3506520
Seems like it.

Here's the announcement on bitcointalk:
>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2015949.0

I bought in with 0.02 BTC to begin with. It seems like it has potential given the Chinese wanting to move to decentralized exchanges. Doesn't really look like a shitcoin.
>>
A quick look at the website reveals that this is an absoloute shitcoin.

no whitepaper
no dev team info
can only buy coins with their wallet/interface

i dunno

seems sketchy as fuck
1 month halving of block rewards and low supply? seems like a prime candidate for pnd.
>>
>>3506558
Yup there github seems sketchy as fuck. Have they just forked BLOCK or something?
>>
>>3506571
Based off of BTS
>>
>>3506571
seems VERY similar to block. the concept is pretty much a straight up copy.
>some anon in the ann said the wallet flags as a virus.
>you have to 'sign up' on their website.

fuck this shitcoin. maybe it will moon with all that hash power, but there are better options if dex/internet of blockchain is your thing (it's my thing in a big way)

load up on ark, waves, blocknet - done. all sensible bases covered. not some shitcoin PND running scrypt algo so only the chinese can mine it quickly and then dump on roundeyes who have never heard of legit dex projects.
>>
>>3506341

There are no informations about the team behind it.
>>
File: 1501350809373.jpg (129KB, 415x315px) Image search: [Google]
1501350809373.jpg
129KB, 415x315px
>>3506627
found a picture of them, but no names unfortunately.
>>
>>3506558
Is the exchange really DECENTRALIZED or just centralized fak in ng it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.