[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK hear me out bros. I think I know how to get rich. There are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1497478588364.png (31KB, 755x708px) Image search: [Google]
1497478588364.png
31KB, 755x708px
OK hear me out bros. I think I know how to get rich.
There are 196 coins in Bittrex. Each day there are a dozen or so coins that appreciate by at least 10%. If I put $100 into each coin today then I'm guaranteed some gains from these coins tomorrow. In the meantime some of the other coins depreciate, so I'll take my gains and buy those coins to average out. Eventually they'll rise again and I'll sell for profit. Repeat until cryptos die.
Is that the holy grail? The only way it won't work is if the whole market goes down
>>
>>3505389
Yes, buying high and selling low is a solid strategy
>>
>>3505389
Have fun managing that portfolio
>>
Consistently pouring money into coins that under preform couldn't go wrong
>>
>>3505389
Put 100 into every coin and then set a sell for 10x whatever the current price is.
>>
>>3505426
could write a bot to do that

>>3505429
price always fluctuates, even if by only a few percent

>>3505464
could do that to coins with history of pumps and dumps
>>
File: chart.png (68KB, 1200x1040px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
68KB, 1200x1040px
You'll just mirror the total crypto market cap - not the worst strategy. Write your bot to sell pumps and you'll outperform it.
>>
>>3505483
Your plan is to sell gainers, and invest in losers.

Some of those losers do not come back. Some of them will be red every single day. I agree that some losers will turn into gainers, but you need to manage this in a way that protects you from consistent losers, or you'll end up with 50 million ESP on yobit.
>>
>>3505389
Just do it with the top 20 coins. Much easier.
>>
>>3505531
Why do I find the idea of someone investing 20K into every coin on Bittrex but somehow ending up with only 50M Espers on Yobit six months later.
>>
This idea is retarded on so many dimensions that you'll need a supercomputer to visualize it.
>>
"Invest 100 dollars on 200 coins"

Is like saying "A clock can't be wrong twice a day"
>>
>>3505563
Idk how much 1 stat is
ESP on Yobit was just a meme
But he'll end up with an unproportional amount of failing alts if he always invests in red
>>
>>3505522
makes sense

>>3505531
that's the only problem I see with my strategy, my hope was that any profits I make will be greater than the losses

>>3505537
top 20 can change tho, isn't it better to go by volume then?

>>3505575
it's not perfect but I don't think it's outright retarded, unless you tell me how

>>3505580
w-what
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.