[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 13 more days until we're released from this hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Avalon_400x400.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Avalon_400x400.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
Only 13 more days until we're released from this hell
>>
>>3504921
>Most obvious shill threads all over /biz/
>GET IN FAST PUT ALL YOUR ETH INTO IT
>FUCKING 2 MILLION GAS IF YOU WANT TO GET IN
>YOU NEED TO PUT MONEY INTO THE INSTANT ITS LIVE OR YOU WONT GET IT
>IT WILL SELL OUT IN 20 FUCKING SECONDS

And then a total of 300K was contributed over the course of the first week. Now several weeks in it's only up to 449K out of the 3 fucking million MINIMUM to consider the ICO successful and actually get tokens.
>>
File: avakeks.png (58KB, 749x368px) Image search: [Google]
avakeks.png
58KB, 749x368px
THEY DID IT AGAIN

*breath in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>3505027
They actually got a lot of traffic to their website, once the ico started. But they fucked it up and the majority of people couldn't participate, which probably scared everyone away.
It's not like I'm trying to defend this stupid fucking groupon shitcoin, but that's what happened
>>
>>3505163
How interesting. Over the course of 16 days they managed to raise an ASTOUNDING 4K.
>>
Im a dumbass for buying into this

Please end my misery
>>
I can't believe that amazing promo video didn't get more people to buy

LMAO
>>
>>3505303
Same. That was a high quality video.

I FUD'd the first thread on here though. it's just a useless clone of a company "but with crypto".
>>
>>3504921
I expect this to 100x
>>
>>3505323

There's literally like one or two that aren't a useless crypto version of something that is already successful
>>
>>3504921

wew, i dodged a bullet
>>
>>3505923
You dodged mad gainz bro

if the ICO is successful and the marketcap is comparable to any of the other recent ICOs- Aeternity, TNT, what have you, then you're looking at almost ten dollars a coin
>>
>>3505923
>>3506006
Not to mention you can actually explain to normies what it does
>>
File: avacuck.png (734KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
avacuck.png
734KB, 530x530px
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>3506006
>>3506023
it doesn't look like it will even reach the 30% threshold
>>
>>3506439
You might be right but two weeks is a long time
>>
>>3506495
Over the course of two weeks it raised a total of 4K since the day after the ICO opened.
>>
>>3506505
again that was because of excessive traffic which scared people off. I know the old "th-this time it'll be different" shtick is stupid but I have a gut feeling about this one. That is, if it actually makes it out of the ico stage.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.