[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex shop maker guy here again!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: letöltés.jpg (12KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
letöltés.jpg
12KB, 246x205px
Hei guys! Yesterday I asked you about supplies. Thanks for the answers!
Today I have another question for you: do you have an idea about a unique selling point? Every shop does the same,i would like to make something different.. Do you miss anything from sex shops atm?
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>3504858
I've already told you anon, this is a dark path that will only lead to ruin. Live long and prosper brother, walk with christ
>>
>>3504858
>Do you miss anything from sex shops atm?
Yeah a brothel in the back would be cool
>>
Most people avoid those places because they're always seedy as fuck. Find a way to lighten the atmosphere and you win.
>>
>>3505383
Just love you bro :)

Should I found a religion then? I think I can be tax free then :)
>>
Make it accessible to people who are afraid to go in by putting up photos in your website so they know what to expect. Provide a space for sex groups like you sometimes find on fetlife or Craigslist
>>
>>3505422
Sry i was not clear enough, I would like to make an online store.
>>
Thanks for the replies guys but I want to make a webshop.
>>
>>3504858
allow people to try the dildo before they buy; have a wall with dildos sticking out so someone can just ride it a little and make sure its the one they want. your dildo wall will give you a competitive edge.
>>
>>3505479
Still hard with a webshop :-))
>>
>>3505535
>webshop
Why would someone go to your online shop when they can go to Amazon and pay less on shipping?
>>
>>3505535#
you got it right,that pretty much is the question :)

One reason is that I can be a lot cheaper than Amazon and also I am in europe so the shipping is a way faster from my store.
So.. What else can a webshop get you in extra?
>>
>>3505619
Sry I meant to answer you..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.