[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best site for leveraged Bitcoin trading? Long and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bitcoin leverage.jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin leverage.jpg
49KB, 480x360px
What is the best site for leveraged Bitcoin trading? Long and short options please.

I feel altcoins are not moving lately and there would be good money in riding the waves of Bitcoin on a 100x leveraged scale. What do you guys think? Will I lose my ass?
>>
Bump. I'd also like to do it for Eth. Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>3503998
let's say you have 1k and you use 100x,
40% margin maintenance = $400, price drops $4 below your long = liquidated
>>
>>3504043
fuck my math, $6
>>
>>3503998
>100x leveraged scale
>Will I lose my ass?

This is a troll thread, right? Asking to go 100 times leveraged on assets that regularly change 5% up and down each day?

>>3504043
Listen to this guy
>>
I came across Bitmex but no idea if reliable.
>>
>>3504066
>>3504043
I figure I would be able to hop on trends. Like yesterday, when it pumped from 2.9k to 4k in like 4 hours. If I would have hoped on at 3.3k when it was obvious there were no brakes on this train I could have made like a billion dollars.
>>
>>3503998
BITMEX YO
No USD pair for anything but Bitcoin though.
>>
try Bitmex, though if you're in the US you'll have to use a VPN.

With the volatility of BTC I wouldn't go more than 5x. Even that's dangerous since you can easily be liquidated from BTCs huge volatility.

I opened a 3x long position on Bitmex yesterday when BTC was at $3000, close to the very bottom of the downturn. Since we had a bounce right after we're unlikely to dip down that far again, so I'm not too concerned about being liquidated.
>>
Bitmex

100x leverage
>>
>>3503998
What even is shorting? I know it's like betting against the market but how does it work?
>>
>>3504233
Basically, you borrow the asset and then sell it, then later when the price drops you buy the asset and pay back what you borrowed, keeping the difference between the initial sell price and the price where you paid it back.

So if you short 1 BTC at $4000, you'd get $4000 now, but be 1 BTC in debt. If the price of BTC falls to $3000, you'd buy 1 BTC, pay back what you borrowed, and will have earned $1000 from the difference. Of course if the price goes up from where you shorted, you're hosed.
>>
>>3504233
Basically you 'borrow' an asset and sell it market price.
When the market price drops you buy it back for less and return what you borrowed, keeping the profit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.