[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

walton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 95292xfcvb1.png (729KB, 1342x651px) Image search: [Google]
95292xfcvb1.png
729KB, 1342x651px
If you haven't gotten $WTC yet, I suggest you do so by October.

Walton is going to explode once it hits other exchanges.

They are in talks with 6 major exchanges, 3 Korean, 3 USA based.

There are multi-billion dollar companies preparing to coordinate with WaltonChain introducing blockchain based RFID technology.

This is just a small piece of what is going on. Look into the Strait Plan, the RFID lab being built by Walton for Fujian province's maritime industry and the companies that want to work with them.

Less than 25 million coins in the current circulating supply and a very low market cap at the moment.

If you don't understand and want the layman, this coin is poised to go 10x or more. Look at the depth and realize what happens if we hit 0.0006.

Walton (WTC) on Binance.
>>
This is Septwolves flagship store, they are one of the companies leading the way proving the viability of blockchain RFID.

http://retaildesignblog.net/2016/04/01/septwolves-flagship-store-by-prospace-asia-xiamen-china/

>RFID technology is also integrated with the physical environment, supporting a fluid O2O platform that evokes a multi-sensory journey.
>>
File: DJYeHBQXgAA-g1v.jpg large.jpg (195KB, 996x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DJYeHBQXgAA-g1v.jpg large.jpg
195KB, 996x2048px
A letter to investors from WaltonChain founder, Xu Fangcheng.

In this letter you can find the information that I posted in the first post so you can see its not fake.
>>
>>3502770
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>3502897
fake
>>
I'm done with chink coins
>>
>>3503371
yes it is fake ;^)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.