[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like /r/biz opinions on my plans, please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (91KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
91KB, 1366x768px
long story short, my plan to buy a house with my woman fell apart, and so did the relationship.

now i find myself with an unused $50,000.00 downpayment doing nothing in my savings account and a decision to make.

the stock market is at an all time high, i felt great cashing out ~50% of my ira a few months ago. now i have roughly 40 days to either return the money or pay a 10% fee next year.

honestly, the 5k hit seems more enticing than getting back in while at an all time high.

i saw quite a bit of ARK shilling here and various other places on the internet, since its inception basically, and i almost dropped $100 on it when it was $0.08 which would give me roughly 10k today. i saw the bitcoin dump and pump happening and had a buy order for $2500... but it didnt go that low.

but ark hasnt been the first or only shitcoin to blow up, and it certainly wont be the last. so my plan is to analyze every coin, and if it even shows a little promise, ill invest $100. pic related
>>
buy bitcoin, the king will recover and go past 5k this time, also look at kyber network and chainlink
>>
You sound like a weak handed cautionfag. Youll never make anything in crypto, get out now. No wonder your girl dumped you
>>
This isn't r/biz please leave
>>
>>3502138
this is enticing, i wont lie. i know it will recover eventually and probably reach new highs. starting to see bitcoin payment options everywhere too, and not just online. but the chance of something else usurping it and making kings out of paupers cant be denied. im not buying to daytrade shit, i have a job so i will probably HODL until the next depression/recession, or until i get rich. many of these currencies are less than 1 year old and with rising populatity of bitcoin could really take off.

>>3502151
you sound like a child.

the relationship ended because she was ok with the builder jewing us and didnt have my back when i told him to fuck himself after i read the contract and none of his promises were included. so if not trusting whats not in writing makes me a /cautionfag/ then sign me up.
>>
>>3502566
>the relationship ended because she was ok with the builder jewing us and didnt have my back when i told him to fuck himself after i read the contract and none of his promises were included. so if not trusting whats not in writing makes me a /cautionfag/ then sign me up.

>the relationship ended because she was ok with the builder jewing us and didnt have my back when i told him to fuck himself

Possibly the cuckiest most reactionary thing I have read in weeks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.