[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make the banks buy you Silver for FREE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Tbank.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tbank.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
You want free Silver? Then do yourself a favor and open up line of credit. Most credit cards these days have cash back. Just use the card for all your normal purchases and pay the card off immediately so you don't have to worry about interest charges. Take the cash and make the banks buy Silver for you.

Remember though when you buy the Silver to charge it as well so that you can get cash back from the cash back.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

You should be doing this right now. What do you have to lose? You are already buying the things you need every day regardless.

Things that qualify for cash back on a credit card:

-Food
-Gas
-Bills
-Goods
-Services

There are many different varieties of cards that all have different programs to give you FREE Silver.

STOP WAITING AND MAKE THE BANKS BUY YOUR SILVER FOR YOU AT ABSOLUTELY NO COST.
>>
>>3501890

>There are many different varieties of cards that all have different programs to give you FREE Silver.

such as?
>>
>>3501890
Wtf are you talking about OP? Cash back is usually only 1-2%

Is this a banking scam?
>>
>>3501947
This site has a good list of them:

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/top-credit-cards/nerdwallets-best-cash-back-credit-cards/
>>
>>3501998
Nope. I have already stacked several ounces myself. It's legit. Your monthly budget will determine how much FREE Silver you can get.

The best part is the bankers pay for it.
>>
Op is retarded.

Silver eagles are usually $2-3 above silver spot price. Then you will need to pay for shipping, which adds $10-$20 to total purchase, unless you buy alot. In addition to all of this, many online places charge you more money for credit card transaction vs a wire transfer.

After all the ass raping buying this bullshit, then selling to a pawn shop is also another shit show. They will never offer spot price. Usually 5-6% below spot.

Overall, in order to break even after all your expenses, if you decide to sell your silver, you would require at least a 20% gain from your original purchase spot price.

God damn you are fucking retarded OP.
>>
>>3501890
It's good so long as you set a budget, stick to it, and allocate that money in a holding account BEFORE you start.
The reason is, this only works in your benefit if you can pay off the balance in full every month.

A lot of financial guru's will suggest against it due to the wild card effect. The possibility that you could hit hard times and can't make the payment.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.