[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK WON'T THIS SHITCOIN GO UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: TetherLogoWeb.png (5KB, 420x130px) Image search: [Google]
TetherLogoWeb.png
5KB, 420x130px
I BOUGHT 10k OF THESE AND IT JUST STAYS AT $1.00, WTF!!!!!! GO UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>Once you have Tethers, you can trade them, keep them, or use them to pay persons that will accept your Tethers. However, Tethers are not money and are not monetary instruments. They are also not stored value or currency.

>There is no contractual right or other right or legal claim against us to redeem or exchange your Tethers for money. We do not guarantee any right of redemption or exchange of Tethers by us for money. There is no guarantee against losses when you buy, trade, sell, or redeem Tethers.

Literally monopoly money.
>>
>>3501042
this. It is worth exactly as much as they want and I've read that they actually only have enough money to refund 1/6th of people holding tether. INn the end they'll probably just say they won't refund their car wash tokens and run off with the money. They can legally do that according to their T&C.

https://news.bitcoin.com/tether-coin-may-be-a-precarious-us-dollar-peg/
>>
>>3501070
They don't even need to refund anyone, because everyone agreed to using monopoly money. They are literally happy with swapping their USD into a currency that is worth 0 and does not declare to be otherwise. There is bound to be a huge tremor in this market sooner or later.
>>
>>3501102
I can't wait for the day to see tether faggots get their just desserts.
>>
>>3501007
Tether will moon soon guys
>>
File: IMG_0594.jpg (69KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0594.jpg
69KB, 396x382px
>>
>>3501042
I don't understand why its so hard to theoretically guarantee tether.

There's $442 million of them. If you crowdfunded or whatever $442 million, or just recreate the currency with an achievable number, you could keep them in reserve.

Tell everyone it's backed by that cash and ONLY release it if Tether stays below $0.50 or something.

This is such a solid idea for crypto it shouldn't be run by a scam
>>
Once this puppy breaks out I can see ot going to $2 easily... I'm stacking as much as I can, this will be a one way moon ticket.

Solid dev team too.
>>
>>3501565
>Tell everyone it's backed by that cash and ONLY release it if Tether stays below $0.50 or something.

Why would they do that when they can literally print and launder hundreds of millions of USD?
>>
>>3501070
>>3501007
Fudding tether during a crash will kill btc and may be the most immoral type of fudding as more people than ever people will lose everything.

You must be evil to fud tether.
>>
>>3501865
Put in a smart contract
>>
>>3501007
i genuinely cant tell if these posts are a troll or if there are sub 85iq posters on this board
>>
>>3501923
>buy currency that costs 1 dollar for 1
>but it's not currency
>y-you are the retard
>>
>>3501923
99% of people are like that. They make us richer by being so stupid.
>>
HAHAHAHA I'M FUCKING RICH YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME THIS WOULD NEVER MOON
>>
>>3502036
kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.