[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh TA is a meme I drew these meme lines 3 months ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1111.png (82KB, 1172x596px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
82KB, 1172x596px
>muh TA is a meme
I drew these meme lines 3 months ago
>>
i draw circles sometimes
>>
File: 111.png (79KB, 1172x596px)
111.png
79KB, 1172x596px
As you can see, the meme lines are pretty accurate
>>
>>3500817
>my TA predicted 3000$ floor.
Well you must be wizard.
>>
>>3500817
Don't tell them you idiot. TA is like rules that traders follow so we all get in on the bottom and out at the top while idiots lose money.
>>
>>3500855
TA doesn't predict news. All big drops recently has been due negative news.
TA is pretty much bullshit in crypto.
RSI is nice tho.
>>
>>3500885
Yeh it doesn't but when markets go to panic mode it helps you find the bottom and when they are in FOMO mode you can find the top.
>>
>>3500885
We were up in the nosebleeds and due for a pullback, the news only hastened it. I sold at the drop to $4650 and bought back at $3270. Meme lines can multiply your gains
>>
>>3500943
oh yeah? i sold at 5k and bought back in at 3k. how bout dat?
>>
>>3500817
>if I draw a bunch of random lines, sometimes one of them will be right lol

wow, AMAZING.
>>
File: 1496582215622.jpg (46KB, 601x461px) Image search: [Google]
1496582215622.jpg
46KB, 601x461px
>>3500962
>>
>>3500943
>>3500903

Where's a good place to get started with TA? I literally found a dark (dash) coin wallet on my PC worth 46k and I've already lost like 12k trying to daytrade lmfao.
>>
>>3500970
Then keep holding and get cucked by JMP and GS. I'd rather buy low and sell high
>>
>>3500976
read about Wyckoff and Elliot Waves, then maybe some TA patterns and Fib retracements. Keep in mind it is all probability and nothing is set in stone, but it will surely help you determine relative supply and demand

https://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:market_analysis:the_wyckoff_method
https://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:market_analysis:elliott_wave_theory
https://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns
>>
>>3500832
Do you anon?
Op is gay, and probably a virgin.
You are awesome and probably a chad.
>>
>>3500903
Shut up - don't tell them that - tell them ta is a meme
>>
>>3500976
Anon TA is just bullshit.

I can help you with your next pick:-

What's your favorite

Color
Number
And middle name?
>>
According to muh meme lines, eth is at a fib retracement level and is either going to double bottom now and go up to 274 or drop down to 200 again where it might try to form a double bottom again.If that also fails then it's goin down to 140. If it does decide to go up, the target is 350.
>>
>>3501505
Weather does look nice for ETH though according to muh meme japanese (ichimoku) clouds.
>>
>>3500817
What did you base the lines on? They only really cross one single significant point each. How did you space them out?

I like TA too, but can't see your reasoning behind this.
>>
>>3501505
looks like it decided to double bottom now and is going up towards 274.
>>
File: TA_crypto.png (38KB, 687x668px)
TA_crypto.png
38KB, 687x668px
guys we all know TA is meme magic
>>
>>3500981
Unless something happens IRL like crypto regulations or forkdrama which breaks your meme lines.
>>
>>3500833
damn OP theyre even predicting the volume! congrats
>>
>>3501015
repeating pattern do exist in trading but they are chaotic and scale free, so most of the time they are within a range of predictability.
>>
>>3500832
Circles and curves are the only TA that ever works and those methods are too complex and hard for the typical lazy idiot who just thinks technical analysis is an easy alternative to fundamental analysis (hard work).
>>
>>3501525
price hitting the cloud on m5. should start moving up a bit faster now.
>>
>>3500817
It touched the 20ma and bounced nicely, like it has for the past 2 years.

And we continue our uptrend after we got cheap coinz. I hope everyone loaded up!
>>
>>3500885
Honestly I'm starting to think even news is affected by technicals. After all, the price action does affect sentiment of the public and of the regulators.
>>
>>3502162
We're all just slaves to the market.
>>
>>3500817

>$1750 here we come
>>
>>3502194
I mean the china ban was caused by the latest period of unsustainable growth. If it wasn't that, the market itself would have caused the correction due to profit taking. When the news is a consequence of price action, is that really news? Unless it's a earthquake or something. Other than that, it's still just mass psychology.
>>
>>3502194
Finally, there is one last thing that worries me: the latest uptrend had lower volume than the previous one. I'm afraid there's not many people left to buy in and the hype is winding down. We might be nearing the top. Should a head and shoulders or a double top form, it's probably time to get out...
>>
>>3502160
you are retarded, wave B completed, wave C now to 2,3k faggot
>>
>>3500885
RSI and Bollinger bands, although the band's don't work in the case of big moons or crashes
>>
>>3500817
What all are the different colored lines supposed to represent
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.