[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The currency of the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: future-city.jpg (380KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
future-city.jpg
380KB, 850x680px
-it is 2020, Bitcoin is on the brink of going full mainstream
-as bitcoin is decentralized (blockstream drama not relevant for now), no one is in charge of the “company“
-an open discussion is aired on national TV. Politicians are involved, alongside bankers and a bitcoin representative
-for the latter the media chooses bitcoin enthusiast McAfee, because he is good to promote in the news
-this debate will significantly determine the future path Bitcoin will go
-a deep and fundamental debate ensues
-Jamie Dimon points out that McAfee has poop in the corner of his mouth
-McAfee pulls a gun
-securities storm in
-McAfee shoots several officers and then himself
-it turns out the shooter was a south american man wearing McAfee's face as a mask
-the real McAfee died in Belize in 2012
-Bitcoin gets officially declared a scam by the government, now with evidence for the masses

Where will YOU be anon???
>>
File: 1420053874461.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1420053874461.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>3499997
I've seen some stupid bullshit posted here, but this... this takes the fucking cake.

Stick to your meds and shilling your bags bucko
>>
The requirements of this board is that you be of sound mental health to post here.
>>
File: 1504838302206.jpg (16KB, 469x419px) Image search: [Google]
1504838302206.jpg
16KB, 469x419px
>>
Saw someone posted this shit here and laughed

>2019 + 1: All exchanges got closed years ago. The government traced the owners and miners, and shot them before the cameramen of CNN, BBC, Reuters, Aljazeera, and other media outlets.
>My 1 million Bitcoin is trapped on this vaporware I created called "crypto". Nobody knows what that word means anymore.
>My regret has never been this great. It's time for my call. Not even my $0.00450 pistol could save my credit.
>The SWAT team is outside my house, calling my name. They keep on yelling outside, "Satoshi Nakamoto you are under-arrest in accordance to international monetary laws. You have disrupted global economic stability and destroyed financial institutions, and with that you are hereby declared a terrorist-on-the-run. Your continued existence is a threat to humanity."
>Me and those who used crypto currencies were declared as "terrorists" years ago, from what I've heard on my solar-powered radio
>the last person who I transacted with, blew himself before the crowds of Wall St.
>he bought 500,000 btc from that $5000 ATH
>and the only btc that I could give to him was 0.00050000 satoshis
>"thank you very much. I will curse your name to the pits of hell, he said."
>I thanked him as the last person who has recognized my name.
>Japan has forsaken and banned the name "Satoshi"
>those who had the name "Satoshi" were evicted from the country and treated as outsiders
>all of them became refugees nobody would accept
>this mountain, whom I have made as my sole headquarters for a decade, I shall miss it.
>I pulled the trigger on the last bullet
>that bullet costed $0.00002000 by the way
>>
>>3500993
Okay, I found that funny as well.
>>
>>3500993
Kek there is hope for this board afterall
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.