[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Groundbreaking app idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4376275-man-with-money.jpg (46KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
4376275-man-with-money.jpg
46KB, 800x533px
The app would solely begin by allowing like-minded users connecting with each other in real time, based on various categories of interest, by sending invite-notifications to each other. Examples to connect could range from local sports, finding a church buddy, college kids seeking a study buddy, musicians connecting, singles looking to date, to general hangouts. Facebook is brilliant at staying in touch with established contacts, this will be brilliant in establishing those contacts.

Meetup exists, however the structure isn't natural and easy. You have to join a group, then wait for something to get posted (that whoever posted it had to pay for), and then wait for the particular date to arrive in order to meet up. Embarrassing.

Nothing exists where on my lunch break at work, I could broadcast myself along with search for local basketball players, send them notifications that I want to get a game together, and then bam we'd meet up after work and play basketball.

Whether it's being an athlete or a gamer, perhaps someone wanting to go the gun range or WHATEVER - I'm sure the app could be brilliantly used in ways I'm not even imagining now.

ANYWAY, I actually have a team of coders on board now, and am contacting various business-oriented people to get a business established with a co-founder.

If designed in a very easy to use and natural way, this app could fucking explode.

Tell me otherwise - hit me with your best shot.
>>
>>3499932
Sounds neato dude, i could use a friend
Theres an app I think its called moxxy or something, you can find pick up games of basketball and stuff or workout partners, but i think its mainly for fitness.
>>
>>3499932
Are you Czech?
>>
>>3499932

dumb
>>
>>3499932

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT

IT ALREADY EXISTS YOU STUPID CUNT

>do some fucking research you 12 year old
>>
>>3499948
American

>>3499951
There's a want for meeting new people and gaining new friends, and getting help from people in a very easy way in an all in one app

>>3499963
Wrong.
>>
>>3499978

https://www.ampercent.com/5-best-apps-chat-strangers/13430/

Now go put that 'groundbraking app idea' up your ass you little shit.
>>
>>3500008
So, chatting apps & Meetup.

You inadvertently proved my point that my app has yet to exist, not even close:

>Nothing exists where on my lunch break at work, I could broadcast myself along with search for local basketball players, send them notifications that I want to get a game together, and then bam we'd meet up after work and play basketball.

Mind you the success wouldn't be determined from athletes alone, we'd try to get all demographics and subcultures
>>
>>3500017

Trust me, you are going to fail. Apps which are similar as fuck already exist and have millions of users, you might add a tiny little twist to those apps, but not nearly enough to get anyone interested.

For this app to succeed you will need MILLIONS of users. How big are the chances that 6 other people near you are looking at their phone during their lunch break, because they dont have any friends to play basketball with? Yeah thats right 1/10.000 maybe 1/100.000. Good luck getting the entire world on board, before the apps starts making any sense.

Now stop wasting everyones time.
>>
>>3499978
Nwm, I met one dude in czech who was trying to find coders for literally same thing you are trying to make but connected to FB.

Its shitty idea imho because to make it worth you would need milions users.
>>
>>3499932
Still you, Idea guy? I remember that thread. It was ridiculous.
>>
How did you post this on warosu I can't find the new post button on that site
>>
>>3499932
All ideas using present day technology are done op.
Think of some next level stuff, like sex robot swaping
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.