[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant stop buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2963.jpg (240KB, 1021x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2963.jpg
240KB, 1021x671px
those sexy two BTC and LTC.
Obsession for months now.

I bougth the first time of my live the fuckin dip, as I said yesterday as the LTC price was at 34$ .... and approx 3000$ BTC

I dont fuckin care about the FUD, I want to see those two cooperate with atomic swaps, cross chain TX, smart contracts, multisig, MAST and conveniant and to finally perform a Lightning transaction - HYPE.

Cheers to everyone.
>>
i like this poast. great vibe, good info, without the usual "hodl" arrogance.

i feel the same bro, btc and ltc are meant to be together, and improve one another.
>>
>>3499920

Thanks, I am just thinkin how those outstanding tech will improve the usability.

Nowadays people only look at the price and swing between total hype or depression (or whatever the opposite of hype is) - stady long term growth didnt matter, short gains are the thing. If they are happy with it then its okay.

I want to focus on fundamentals and they gettin stronger every week. LIke the last announcement from

https://www.revolut.com/

that they will start to support BTC and then adding ETH and LTC, thats adoption of its finest.

Global banking within one app
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.