[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian Whale Club @APACllc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0981.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0981.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
This guy is literally the biggest scammer in crypto right now. He is lying about being a fund manager and having a 5 man team who analyze charts.

He has absolutely no idea what he's doing. His analysis of coins using charts literally looks like what I was doing after skimming through investopedia on my first day of trading.

He's an actual criminal too. Legitimate fraud cases in the US and around Asia.

http://robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.ca/?m=0

I got into his telegram group for free and he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. He usually just tells people to buy whatever people on Twitter are shilling (usually do well because the Twitter people know what they're doing) and some random calls that never pan out or are at the top and plummet.

Beware. He's a professional con artist and con artists are trained to convince you they aren't scammers.
>>
>he has no training
>he's trained
>>
>>3498853
He's a trained con artist, not a trained chart analyst you moron.
>>
>>3498848
His crypto videos on twitter and hilariously bad.
>>
File: fuckofffaggot.gif (845KB, 498x386px) Image search: [Google]
fuckofffaggot.gif
845KB, 498x386px
>>3498848
>usually do well because the Twitter people know what they're doing
>>
>>3498858

he's not a trained con artist, its just that most famous asians tend to exaggerate and lie about their influence/abilities/resources a lot.
>>
Did he punch his daughter in the face or something? But yea, thanks for this pod top. That Korean guy on Twitter is indeed a faggot
>>
>>3498848
OP stop making this daily threads without any proof.

What is ur problem with this man did he fuck ur wife?
>>
>>3498848
have you seen his videos he just points at the screen and tries to be a prophet, tries to be funny by whistling og saying nyyaaan crash when he follows the graph with his fucking manlet finger
>>
>>3500304
You should see him on YouTube Man he pretends to own a catering business, a printing business, a wedding planning business, etc etc on different accounts using warehouses he walks through and pretends its his. There is an actual real Asian well Club on Telegram and it does cost money to get in their shit is legit and he got the idea probably from there telegram Channel. He's a huge fuck boy dude
>>
>>3500377
Let's fuck him then. What's his fucking Twitter?
>>
>>3500377
I don't know but heres one of his YouTube channels https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_-Byk3qV4k3jLhlfNJbMzg

He's a four out of ten manipulator he kind of sucks at it no he really sucks at it not very believable
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.